Thirty Two

Y/n POV

I pat around my nightstand aimlessly trying to turn off the blaring alarm. I struggle to move with Wanda's body still resting on mine.

She groans loudly as she starts to wake up, the alarm still going off, she says "Shut it off."

"I'm trying but I can't move." She rolls off me, grabbing the pillow next to her, sandwiching it around her head.

Finally, the persistent beeping stops. I sigh with relief "Thank god for that."

She finally let's go of the pillow, the sun peaks through the blinds dancing lines across her face.

I sit up in bed smiling as I look down at her. Her naked body barely being covered by the sheets.

"What are you looking at." She laughs.

"Nothing." She grabs the pillow, playfully throwing it at me. Once she hits my face, my jaw drops in shock. She lifts her hand up to her mouth holding back her laugh "oh," she giggles "Baby I didn't mean to do that."

I shake my head at her smiling "You're always so mean." I say jokingly.

"I'm sorry," she sits up straddling my lap kissing over my cheeks then my forehead and then my nose "better?"

"Almost." My arms link round her neck as we smile into a sweet kiss which quickly becomes a little more heated than planned. Her hand slips between our bodies. I stop her. "Wanda we have to get ready."

"Common, you didn't get any last night." She pleads.

"I want to, but I need a shower." I tell her. She groans as she climbs off me, letting me get up go to the bathroom.

I turn my head to look back at her, I catch her looking at the view of my naked body. I continue to walk into the bathroom, stepping into the shower.

The warm water runs over my skin, I start to wash my hair, white suds drop down onto the shower floor as the vanilla scented steam fills the room.

My eyes close shut as I rise the shampoo. Seconds later I feel hands snake round my waist. "Wanda, what are you doing?"

She uses her hands to turn me around, until we're face to face "Nothing."

She kisses my lips, quickly moving to my neck then lower to my chest. She drops to her knees, running her soft hands up my thighs. "Wanda." I warn her.

"Shh." She gently places light kisses over my thighs until she finally lifts one leg over her shoulder.

Her tongue runs over my clit, back and forth at a heavenly pace. My fingers intertwine with her hair while one hand presses against the wall besides me. I lean back against the wall behind me, helping to hold me steady.

I look down at her, she looks up at me, our eyes focused on each other. Her arm hooks under my lifted thigh to hold it steady, small paler marks form from the tightness of her grip.

My hands pull on her hair as my orgasm rushes through me quickly and unexpectedly. She kisses over me gently cleaning me up before standing back up.

I take a second trying to catch my breath "We- we're going to be late." I say quietly.

"It's so worth it though." She smiles.

"Yes, it is."

--

After we'd finished up in the shower, I hand her some clothes to change into.

"Okay we don't have long before we need to leave." I hurry her. I hear a knocking at my door.