Ten

Y/n POV

"Hey, good morning." She says sleepily, playing with my hair like the way had done the night before. She had pulled a blanket over us, and I must have fallen asleep in her arms. "I'm sorry for falling asleep." I go get up, but her arms pull me back down.

"It's okay, I wanted you to stay."

"What time is it, I have class today." She giggles at me. "We've got a few hours before we have to be there." She explains. "I have nothing to wear."

"I'll give you something of mine, stop worrying. You weren't worrying last night." She jokes, I smile at the thought of last nights antics. "Okay fine but, I'm getting up, I want coffee." I stand up from the sofa with my back to Wanda giving her a full view of my naked body.

I turn my head to look back her, a sinful smile playing on her lips. "You like what you see?" I giggle, turning to face her so she could get a proper look. "Of course."

"Round two... or three?" I ask her she rolls her eyes "Are you just that eager?" she laughs at me with a daring tone. "Oh, please you want this as much as I do." I raise my brow at her playfully. "I can hold out longer than you can."

I shake my head at her in disbelief "By the end of the day you'll be begging me... that, I promise you." I dare. "I guess we'll just have to see now wont we."

She takes me upstairs to get some clothes "Here you can wear these and there's spare toothbrushes in the bathroom attached to the guest bedroom at the bottom of the hall." I nod and take the clothes with me.

Her clothes feel softer than my own and somehow the idea of wearing her clothes gives me butterflies in my stomach. I freshen up in the bathroom and head back down to the kitchen.

I can hardly contain my thoughts as I see her in yet another pencil skirt bending over to get something out the fridge. Oh, fuck me. She stands back up readjusting her skirt, my eyes following her every move.

"Coffee?" she asks me, and I nod. She hands me a to-go cup with coffee in, I gather my things and we head out the door.

She stops the car on the street before the university so I can get out without anything looking suspicious.

"Oh, I'm gonna come by your office at the end of the day so don't go anywhere." I tell her as I get out the car. "Thank you for the ride Ms. Maximoff." I tease, I hear her huff as I close the door.

I watch her drive off as I walk down the street, alone with my thoughts for the first time in a while. Now normally something like this, or the things I've done over the past few days would send me into a whirlwind of panic.

However, the idea of Wanda and our 'relationship' makes me feel calm and relaxed. She makes me feel safe regardless of the risks we take.

I just wish she weren't in a relationship, but at the end of the day I want her badly enough to push that aside... for now.

My grades haven't altered all that much, yes, they've improved but not enough to keep my mother happy. I've been dodging her calls left right and centre.

She texted me to tell me she was on a trip over to Seattle for a meeting the other day, but I've still not text her back.

I know she worries about me, but I just don't have the heart to tell her how much of a mess I've made of my life, and I swear to god I'm an excellent lair but that woman sees right through me every damn time.

--

Finally, the best part of the day had arrived the moment to go and see Wanda in her office was present.