Twenty Eight (bonus chapter)

A/N- this chapter will have no impact on the story line and is purely for enjoyment

Y/n POV

The lights are dimmed low giving a warm hue to the room, illuminating the girls skin gently.

Music is still playing through the speakers, though the volume is lower than it had been earlier, it was still loud enough for me to hear and yet the lyrics seemed to blur behind the sensations creeping through my body.

Wanda pulls away from Natasha, her eyes lock with mine.

Her pupils dilate as she steps closer to me grabbing a fistful of my shirt to pull me closer.

My lips falling against hers deliberately messily in pure sexual haste. Her teeth bite down on my bottom lip pulling it with her as she breaks from our kiss.

Both girls stand side by side, their green eyes undressing me mentally.

The sheer thought of feeling so exposed in front of two gorgeous women would normally scare me but today the eagerness in their stare fuels me with confidence.

Slowly I started taking my clothes off for them. The kind of domination their glares hold is enough for me to fall willingly as their submissive.

I'm giving them the power to do as they please with me not because I feel I have to but because I want to and that in itself empowers me more than you could understand.

I pull item by item off my body, my breathing increasing some as my mind floods with images of all the things I'd like them to do to me.

Wanda steps behind Natasha resting her hands at the hem of Natashas shirt. Like instinct Natashas arms lift above her head and Wanda pulls the shirt off tossing it to the side.

Wanda's fingertips trace down the hourglass shape of Natasha's body. Down to her hips stoping at the top of her jeans.

I walk forward pressing myself close to Natasha. I can feel her breathing against my neck.

"Take them off for me." Natasha husks, the rasp in her voice laced with sensuality.

I unbuckle her belt. Wanda takes the leather material right from my hands before I could throw it in the same direction as the rest of the clothes.

I unbutton her jeans, dropping to my knees as i pull them down.

Exposing a medium blue lace lingerie set, almost as if she was prepared for something to happen.

Not that I have room to talk, lilac lace accentuates my assets nicely.

I kiss my way up Natashas legs as I rise back to my stance.

Last to undress is Wanda, both Natasha and I work on removing her clothes. She still has hold of Natashas belt, tight in her clasp.

Wanda's clothes fall to the floor I catch another sight of her green lingerie, complementing the green in her eyes nicely.

Bondage.

"Hands behind your back darling." Wanda says softly. I comply with obedience as she tightens the leather round my wrists.

"Is this too tight?" She asks me, I shake my head "No it's good."

Submission.

"I want you on the sofa, legs spread... got it." Natasha husks. I nod "Yes..." I trail off into thought. What do I call her?

Natasha glaces at Wanda with a smirk on her face. Both giving each other knowing looks "Miss, Yes Miss was the response I was looking for." Natasha says seductively.