Fifteen

A/N- yes I did edit a rainbow over lizzie 

Y/n POV

The nurses have been in and out most of the evening checking on me, giving me my medication. Wanda, bless her she's been passed out for hours, she hadn't woken until literally two minutes ago when breakfast was brought around.

"Trust you to only wake up when the food gets her." I nudge her playfully. "Oh my god I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep." She panics.

"Wanda it's okay, I'm gonna okay, well I will be okay soon, but I have a question for you." I say light heartedly. "Ask away." She speaks slowly, rubbing her eyes, adjusting to the light.

"Dr Johnson came by earlier to let me know I could go home in a few day," she smiles "she pointed over to you and told me my 'girlfriend' was very worried about me... did you tell them you were my girlfriend?"

She bites down on the inside of her cheek anxiously "Well, I- I didn't think they'd let me see you otherwise, did it bother you?" she looks at me for reassurance that the name she gave me was okay.

"I think I liked it... you know, I would be an amazing girlfriend." I admit with playful confidence.

"Oh, don't let it go to your head." She jokes.

"Now that's just mean, I'm all broken, you don't get to be mean to me." My bottom lip juts out a pout.

"Awe did I hurt my baby's feelings." She laughs. I roll my eyes at her. "I'm just kidding, but on a serious note I was really worried about you... god seeing you get pulled out of that car was awful." Her voice cracks in sorrow.

"You saw that? I don't even remember it." A question, I hardly remember anything, other than Serena showing up. I can't figure out what makes my head hurt more the fact I hurled myself at a moving vehicle or Serena's voice when she saw us.

"I'm glad you don't remember it."

"Wanda, what are we gonna do?"

"I'm gonna call your mum again, once she gets here I'm gonna head home, no doubt by the time I get there the house will be empty I'll pack a bag and then I'm going to give you a little space and when you're ready to home I'll grab my bag and then I'm gonna stay with you at your apartment until I can trust that you're safe." She tells me her plan.

"I mean about us."

"Us can wait this is about you, I want you home and safe and we'll continue our lives like normal until something changes."

"But we need to be prepared."

"I'm prepared to tell the truth y/n if it gets brought up but there's no point in wasting the time we have together worrying when we could be having... fun" she winks, and I know exactly what 'fun' she's referring to.

I ended up offering to call my mum instead, to avoid the awkward conversation between Wanda and my mother. It's still early and I hadn't expected her to answer but surprisingly she did, like any worried mother she rushed out the door to come and see me but unlike any worried mother she stopped by the office to check on things... on a fucking Saturday.

--

"How are you doing?" my mother asks rushing through the door. "I'm fine." I groan at her noisy tone. She takes one look at me then over at Wanda who was now sitting in the chair besides me.

"Wanda why are you here?" Wanda freezes at my mother's harsh interrogating words.

"Ms. Maximoff saw the accident it happened by the university." I jump into their conversation diverting my mum's attention to myself.

"You seem to be everywhere." she fake laughs, I hate that laugh. It's the classic bitchy 'I'm better that you' laugh.

"Well, I better get going." Wanda concludes, she grabs her things and says goodbye to me and my mother.

--

After spending the day with my mother, I was just about ready to throw myself at another car, she's a beautiful woman but she's as vapid as they come. She may be successful but she's self-centred and so fucking bland.

So when Dr Johnson came by to let us know I could go home tomorrow providing I promise to keep on top of my medication and come to my appointments I could hardly contain myself.

In all seriousness I don't feel too bad, the pian is managed with medication the swelling in my brain is going down and as long as I'm carful and keep with the medication I should be fine.

Fine is a loose term, what I'm saying is I'm not dying but my head definitely feels like I've been living at a rave for a week. Light and sound is a lot to handle sometime but for the most part I manage.

Part of me wants to milk how I feel to make Wanda stay with me as long as possible, but I won't things are risky enough for us, I don't want to make things worse.

--

Wanda's POV

Just as I imagined when I came home the majority of her things were gone, I don't even have the time nor the energy to even care. I packed my stuff ready for when y/n needs me, I'm hopping she'll call me soon, I'd rather be anywhere but this lonely house.

What did surprise me though was the divorce paper sitting on the kitchen work top, signed and ready, all that was left was for me to sign in the places marked with an 'X'. I hadn't expected her to do this for me so quickly, but I won't complain.

I decided to take some time go over the paper, reading the terms, essentially everything we own would be spilt 50/50 except for the house which she wants to keep.

Normally I'd argue to death with her, after all I did pay for half of the house but right now, I want nothing but to have her out of my life.

That's probably an inaccurate statement, because I do love Serena, well I did love her, and I did for a long time but just because I don't feel that kind of love for doesn't mean that I hate her.

The fact she hurt me doesn't make it okay that I had an affair and I'll forever be sorry for the way I behaved.

Serena has every right to destroy my life and honestly, I don't know if she will or not. Over the last year we've grown so far apart I hardly even know the woman she's become, and I guess the same applies to how she'd see me.

I hope she does well in life and I'm proud of what she's accomplished, and I truly hope for the best for her. I'm happy with y/n, she's the one I need, she's the one I want and if things go well, she's the one I'll get to have.

Or maybe I won't, maybe Serena will make her knowledge public and we'll be forced apart through matter of circumstance but that's the thing, the only think that could separate us is circumstance because it sure as hell won't be feelings... I love her with all my heart.

A/N- if things go as planned chapter sixteen will be up 2-3am BST because this was more of a filler chapter 

quick question do you all want like a time jump to when Y/N is doing better and back at University because I know we all want some smut and i feel weird writing smut when a character is physically vulnerable to this extent.