Sixteen

Wanda's POV

I got a call earlier to pick y/n up from the hospital so I just picked her up from the hospital we're driving in the car "I know what we should do." She says. "What's that?"

"You should take me to Mc Donald's like we did that first night."

"Mc Donald's drive through, you're such a romantic." I joke.

"Just do it...please Ms. Maximoff." She teases me until I finally agree.

--

She pulls into a parking space so we can eat just as I'm about to eat a fry she stops me. "Dip it in the milkshake... you know you want to." I give into her, but only because she's broken normally, I would stand my ground.

Vanilla milkshake drips down my lips she slowly wipes away the sweet liquid with her thumb before leaning in to kiss me. "See, this is how that first night should've gone." She whispers against my lips.

"Was this your plan all along?" I whisper back.

"See, I can be romantic." I shake my head at her. "Mc Donald's isn't romantic." I tut. "Oh, like you could do better." She challenges me. "I could... maybe you'll find out one day."

"Maybe I will...maybe you're bluffing." She kisses me again, releasing the butterflies freely into my body... even with all the drama that feeling never gets old.

"Anyway, common I'm taking you home, you need to rest." She nods at me.

--

I take her straight to her room, while I'm there I put my things away. "Okay so if you want a shower, you can but you can't get your cast wet." I remind her. "So how do I wash my hair?"

"I don't know erm if you need help, I can help." I say nonchalantly. She smirks at me "I think you should get in the shower with me... like now."

y/n gets in the shower making sure to leave her arm out of the water, I follow in after standing behind her with my front pressed against her back. The water falls over us from above as the room fills with steam fogging over the half-closed glass door.

There's not all that much room in here for two people but I don't mind being so close to her so it's just fine. I kiss her shoulder lightly "Just relax y/n, let me do everything." She hums quietly in response.

I'm carful not to be to rough over her body, being gentle over the cuts and bruises scattered across her once flawless skin. My heart breaks as she winces in pain as the soap falls over the wounds.

I finish washing her body, moving on to her hair letting the suds build over her hair, massaging her head gently with my fingertips. Her shoulders relax as I continue working my magic "I don't think I ever want to get out of the shower." She groans.

"Well, we're almost done so you don't have much choice." I giggle.

Once we finish up, we both get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around her body and then another around my own.

I keep my eyes focused on hers not wanting to look at her inappropriately while she's so vulnerable.

We both dry off and change, she manages to do so without much help.

She climbs into bed slowly while I draw the curtains, I turn off the big light and turn on the two lamps beside her bed, radiating a warm glow over us.

I grab the tv remote to flick through movies "Is there anything you want to watch?"

"Whatever is fine."

I settle on the movie 'taken' cuddling up to her while we watch. Its strange lay here like this, like an actual couple because in these four walls that's all we are. No labels are needed no names like 'teacher' or 'student' apply.

If I had it my way it would be like this forever, we'd never leave, we'd forever be locked in our snow globe of happiness where time is frozen, and sadness and worry is forgotten about.

Where the pain slips away as the pleasure resonates deep inside. Where she and I are equals to one another. Where I can trust she's safe because at the end of the day that's all I want.

The sound of her breathing relaxing me like singing lullabies to a baby to afraid to move an inch to avoid disturbing her.

Worries and divorce papers drift far from my mine as my eyes grow heavy and tired, with each blink lasting longer than the pervious by mind falls deep into sleep. A heavenly place filled with dreams of her and despite our deep slumber our fingers stay interlocked.

"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it." – Elizabeth Gilbert

--

Y/n POV

Four weeks have passed since I came home, my mother bought me a new car as a pore attempt at an apology for not being here for me, not that I care I had Wanda here.

I haven't asked Wanda about the divorce recently, right now I'm focusing on catching up and keeping my grades above satisfactory.

So far, we've not heard a thing form Serena, she's not told anyone about us and things have started to feel normal.

I mean things are hardly normal, no normal student stares at her teacher the way I do.

Wanda moved back home, she had too, staying at my place was beyond ridiculously stupid, one wrong move and anyone could have found out. When Wanda couldn't look after me, cassie did.

I met Cassie's girlfriend Imogen yesterday, she's lovely, we finally went out for those drinks. Over a short period of time the three of us became surprisingly close and it wasn't as awkward as you'd imagine.

They don't know about Wanda though; I mean they've met her but all they know is she's a friend and they definitely don't know she's, my professor. Not that I don't trust either of them it's just an extra precaution.

My wounds healed into faint scars, my bruises faded into nothing, my cast came off on Friday exactly 4 weeks after the accident and for the most part I look like nothing had happened to me at all.

Most of my class hadn't even realised I was gone, almost as if they don't see me at all, ever. In that room I'm invisible to everyone but those green eyes of hers.

That takes us up to now, Monday morning, I'll be heading to Ms. Maximoff's class in a bit but I have a little something planned for her so I'm on my way to her office.

She's better like her surprise ;)