Eighteen

A/N- okay as we all can tell by now i find the whole authority figure thing attractive- the image do not help with that. I have a lil gay panic every time I see it.

Y/n POV

A few strange glances from students who now definitely think I'm crazy or some shit like that and who can blame them. Now it's important note I tried my very best to hide the squirming in my seat, the redness in my cheeks and my rapid breathing but at the end of the day there's no doubt about it I probably looked a mess.

Thankfully, nobody cares enough to ask me or to actually pay attention to my behaviour all that much. After all the majority of them are focused on the teaching and their notes.

As class ended students scurried their way out the lecture hall, while I like usual hung behind. Unlike usual I had no indention on flirting with Wanda in fact the second I heard the door close behind the last student I walked up to her read to go off.

"What the fuck Wanda, are you crazy?" she laughs at my anger which only riles me up more. "It wasn't funny." I groan.

"I told you to close your legs."

"It's not my fault you can't keep your eyes of me, is it?" I sneer.

"I was just as uncomfortable as you were, believe me."

I scoff at her "Why? Where you having an orgasm in front of your class?" I whisper.

"I'm," she laughs "sorry." The fact she found the entire situation entirely hilarious only mad me keener on teasing her.

Once again hitching my dress up a little I traced my finger over the lace that wrapped over the satiny skin of my thighs, her eyes following my every movement her bottom lip caught in between her teeth.

"Who knew Ms. Maximoff enjoyed lace so much." I taunt with the little confidence I had left.

She rolls her eyes averting her attention away from my body "I don't." She lies.

"Then how about I go show someone who'll appreciate it." I continue to tease her, pushing her to her limit.

"Someone's feeling awfully brave... and if I might add, a little naughty," she tilts her head, her eyes drop to her hands, she glances over the freshly painted short manicure "don't act like a naughty girl if you're not ready to be treated like one." I gulp at the sudden change in power.

As stubborn as ever I retort back with words, I know aren't true "I can handle it."

She shakes her head at me tutting in disbelief.

"You want power, right? so tonight let me be your submissive... anything you want." I compromise. Being a submissive is nothing I shy away from nor is it something I stick to. I like a little of both sides, dominance is something I enjoy just as much.

"You sure you're ready for that?" Her eyes glare at me intimidating me to my core as she gets Unbearably close to me.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Just thinking how pretty you'd look blindfolded touching yourself for me," I let out a low moan against her lips "and then I want you tied to my bed and if between now and then you learn to be a good girl, I'll have you screaming my name all night."

I swear I've never found it as hard to breath as I do right now. Never would you have assumed such a kind caring woman would want to do such sinful things.

well like they say it's the ones you least expect.

It's the innocent girl at the back of your class reading smut.

It's the person who hardly talks in large groups who's secretly sexting inappropriate people.

It's your friend who has anxiety and to as far as your knowledge has never kissed anyone that wants to be fucked senseless.

It's always always always the ones you least expect, and she was one of those and I guess the same logic applies to myself.

"Whatever you like Ms. Maximoff, although part of me thinks you like it's when I'm naughty... don't you?" She breathes out heavily, the warm air fanning over my skin.

The heat radiating between us stiflingly as the tension grows tenfold. Her usual green eyes fogging over with a devilish darkness, one might call lust.

"I think if I was you, I'd stop talking, you're digging a deeper grave." Never in my life have I found her presence as dominating as it is right now, and I have to say I'm enjoying it more than she realises.

"To think once upon a time, you tried to keep yourself away from me, now I can tell you're begging to touch me." My attempt to taunt her failing miserably as I struggle to hold the same authority that her voice has.

She laughs cynically before kissing my lips gently. With one swift motion her head moves adjacent to my ear. "I'll see you at my place at 7 and when I get there, you'll be out of that dress... understood?" She places her house key in my hand.

Without a single taunting comment, I nod letting out a shaky breath, taking in the realism of the situation.

"Yes Miss."

--

6:45pm and just like she requested the dress is off, but the rest of my scandalous ensemble remains in its perfect place on my body.

Standing in her kitchen cooking her food to come home to, my way to say sorry for teasing her the way I did, after all if I want to have fun tonight, I better try my best to redeem myself.

We haven't had sex since the night of my accident so to say the least I'm touch deprived and despite my fury at her behaviour in class I'll do anything for her.

7:00pm, she walks through the door, right on time, I lay dinner out on the table. I had genuinely considered just sitting myself on the dinning table and calling it a day but no, instead I prepared a meal for the two of us.

"Y/n!" she calls out.

"I've made dinner." I say back loudly enough for her to hear. She walks though the door taking the view of me in my black lace standing by a candle lit dinner holding on to a bottle of red wine.

"Now this I could get used to." Her soft lips lift into a smile. On her way over to me she discards her blazer unbuttoning the first few buttons on her white shirt. I place the wine down on to the table. She pulls me by my waist smiling into a kiss.

"You manage to tease me all day, drive me crazy and still give me butterflies, I don't know how you do it." She complements me, warming my heart nicely.

"And I do it all because you love it." I whisper, her hands placed on the lower portion of my back holding me close to her as she kissed me deeply an unintentional groan falling from my lips as she pulls away.

"We can get to what I have planned later, but for now dinner." I nod.

I pour out the wine for both of us, our glasses clinking together before we take a sip. Light sensual music humming in the background, the lights dimmed and red wine accompanying a candle lit dinner.

Now this is a different kind of romantic.

It's the type of romantic that makes you get lost in the moment, the kind where you're so completely infatuated with a person, you're ready to make their wildest dreams and desires come true.

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever"- Nicholas Sparks.

A/N- I was on one of you guys' live yesterday I'm not naming who in case they don't want me to, but I know you're anxiety was bad and I was just hoping you're okay. Also tried the shifting techniques and they helped SO MUCH. So, thank you :)

-          If anyone has any preferences for the story line let me know