Chapter Ten

a/n: thank you guys so much for 1K! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! I thought the chapter would take me longer to write but here we are. Chapters just might be published more slow in the future. I've been busy with school and work bleh! I hope you guys like the chapter!

The sky is a soft blue with puffy white clouds floating across what looks like a beautiful painting. The air is still cold as it kisses my skin with fierce. The trees sway in the wind. My eyes scan the park in the early morning. There's barely anyone here other than the girls and myself. Hannah walks in the middle of me and Alana.

She's dressed in a long-sleeve pink dry fit shirt that shows off her mid drift, with matching pink joggers and sneakers. Alana is in a retro adidas track suit. I'm in a Nike pullover windbreaker with black leggings and grey sneakers. Hannah insisted we go on a walk this morning to make sure all of our systems have recovered, even though It was two days ago, and I didn't even drink.

However, Hannah apparently went home after Mason's party and drank even more before she went to bed and Alana was already wasted before the chaos ensued. But Hannah has to go to Robbie's premiere tonight so she insisted.

"Isn't this nice?" Hannah smiles as she keeps our pace steady around the park pathway. "Beautiful sky, great weather-"

"It's 7 in the fucking morning." Alana groans.

Hannah hits her shoulder. "It's good to walk in the morning! It gets your day started on a healthy note."

"You know what else is healthy?" Alana hits Hannah back. "SLEEP!"

"I'd agree with Alana if I wasn't still on U.S time." I chuckle.

"You girlies need to breathe some fresh air." Hannah wraps her arms around our necks.

"We got it, mom." Alana laughs. "Shouldn't you be rambling about Robbie's premiere?"

"I was going to save that for breakfast obviously." Hannah remarks.

Alana takes in a breath and starts to mimic our friend in a very high pitched voice. "Oh Robbie- I love you soooooooOOO much! Take me away from this premiere right now! To your house! Take me! Matter of fact, where's Tom!? He can come too!"

My eyes widen as I try not to laugh.

"Oh my god. You're worse than Christian." Hannah pulls a disgusted face.

"No one's worse than Christian."

"What happened between you two?" I blurt out. Hannah glances at me while Alana quiets down her giggling. I stumble for my words.
"Oh- uh you don't have to tell me if you don't want."

Hannah sighs. "Christian was just too proud. He boasted about all the shit he was getting and all the girls that liked him. It was hard to hear when I thought I was the only girl that mattered."

"Had he always acted like that?"

"No." Hannah smiles a bit as she looks down at her shoes while walking. "We used to be inseparable in the beginning. He was really shy but we warmed up to each other fast."

"Christian went through a lot of hazing from Mason and the boys. He started changing then- becoming more like a snobby footballer."

"Was Mason always..."

Hannah lets out a heavy breath. "Snobby? They never are."

"Mason's just a player. Christian is definitely not."

"And that's why I became one." Hannah smirks.

"You did not." I gasp.

Hannah shakes her head. "No, but it worked nicely didn't it?"