Chapter Twelve

Chelsea beat Leicester City 2-0! The game was so intense and fun to watch. The four of us make our way to the field as the crowd emerges back onto the streets of London, celebrating.

We show the security guards our badges and he helps us onto the field. Nick holds my hand as I hop onto the perfectly trimmed grass. I smile softly at him. His puppy dog eyes meet mine before he lets go of my hand. Billy comes running towards us with a huge smile.

"We won!" He gives me a bear hug. I'm happy that he's so excited even though he didn't get playing time. He's very supportive of the team nonetheless.

"Congrats!" I hug him back with a grin. We depart from the hug shortly after as Mason starts yelling.

"We did it boys!" He claps his hands. He does an elaborate handshake with Christian and then swiftly slaps Jorginho on the shoulder, probably congratulating him for his goal. "Helloooo everyone." He greets us as he jogs over.

"Good job, Masey poo." Hannah ruffles his hair up.

Mason groans. "Don't call me that."

"I'll call you what I want, idiot."

"Say that again." Mason moves to hug her, fully sweating through his Jersey.

Hannah's eyes widen. "No! Get away from me! Mason! I'm warning you!"

Mason moves closer and is about to wrap his arms around her when he smoothly jumps back and brings me into one instead. His sweaty arms touch mine as he wraps them around my body. His lips touch my ear slightly almost making me jump.

"I'm sorry I forgot about dinner and your clothes."

"It's okay." I lean back. "It happens."

"Let me make it up to you...again." He grabs my hand, making Nick look over whilst the others are talking to the boys as they walk by.

I shake my head. "It's fine, really. I can just get my clothes-"

"No. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and show you around London. Have you even been given a tour?"

I bite my lip. "Ummm no."

"Exactly!" He exclaims. "I'll take you on a tour and we'll get food. How does that sound?"

"Don't forget my clothes." I chuckle.

"Oh I won't." He smirks. "But you might have to worry about the one's you'll have on tomorrow."

I roll my eyes. "Mhm."

"What a game." Christian walks over to us with a towel around his neck and shirt hanging from his pocket. He glances at Hannah and Robbie with his jaw clenched. "Anyone wanna get food?"

"Me!" Alana comes running up with her camera in hand.

Kai follows behind her with a happy smile. "Me too!"

"I'm down." Billy nods. "What about you, Ellie?"

"I'm pretty hungry." I agree.

"Same here." Nicks shoves past Mason to get on my other side.

Mason glances at him with an eyebrow raised before answering, "I'm always down for food and beer."

"No shit." Hannah links her arm with Robbie. "But I'm hungry too. What about you babe?"

"I would love a cold beer." Robbie smirks.

"I think you've had one too many." Christian looks at his stomach.

Hannah looks like she might commit a murder.

Robbie just laughs. "I think you've had one too little, mate. Are you sure they call you captain America?"