Chapter Thirty Two

"Hi gorgeous." Mason's warm voice soothed my nerves. I gave him a quick hug before placing a kiss on his cheek. His skin felt soft and turned a light pink. His hand lingered on my back as I stood in the entryway beside the front door. "Let me take your coat."

"Thank you." I smiled, slipping out of the sweaty zip-up. I stepped towards the stairs, awkwardly leaning back against the wood banister. Mason tucked my jacket away and closed the closet. Some music was playing in the kitchen... I tried to focus on the beats to calm my heart rate. Mason turned around with a grin.

"Make yourself at home, baby." He nodded his head down the hallway. "I'm just finishing up dinner."

"Okay." I bit my lip, nodding. "Do you need any help, though?"

He looked at me and there was something in his eyes- something that I hadn't seen before. I felt nervous... excited... all at once.

"No I got it honey." He walked with me to the living room.

"I hope you like Italian!" Mason called out with a chuckle following.

I made myself comfortable on the modern couch, kicking my feet back as I relaxed. I heard some soft humming from the kitchen and giggled. I don't think I've ever heard Mason Mount him before.

"Alright, here we have pasta and more pasta." Mason came out with two big plates of angel hair. I smiled up at him while he made his way to sit beside me.

I quickly took a bite of it, before any slipped off the fork. Mason looked over with excitement, probably waiting for me to say it was good.

But... it wasn't.

I tried to raise my eyebrows like it was a wonderful abundance of great tastes but the pasta was definitely over cooked and he probably put a pound of salt in the water.

"It's great." I forced out, swallowing harsh.

"You're lying." He covered his face with his hands. "It's terrible isn't it."

"Ummm." I couldn't help it now and I started laughing. "Honestly mase, you try it."

He shakes his head but grabs a swirl and sticks it in his mouth. Immediately he twists his lips in distaste.

"Bloody hell that's disgusting."

"You said it not me." I chuckle.

We both laugh for awhile, making terrible jokes about his terrible pasta. But then there's a knock on the door.

"I wasn't expecting anyone else." Mason furrowed his brows.

"Hey! If you guys are fucking stop! I have great news!" We both hear Hannah's voice from the other side of the front door.

"I'm gonna kill her." Mason stands, placing a hand on his hip.

I follow him as we make our way to the door. He opens it up and Hannah stands with a wad of tickets in her hands.

"What're those?" Mason asks first.

"We're going to Greece baby." Hannah claps. "Robbie got a movie gig and it's set in greece! He got us all tickets so we can go and relax."

"That's great." I smile wide. "But it looks like he bought a lot? How many people are coming?"

"Oh! The producers gave him these- he just asked. But there's like ten tickets."

"Shit." Mason gasps.

"So you guys of course, me and Robbie, Alana, maybe your brother, Christian, Reece, And ben?"

"You're gonna invite Chris?" Mason asks wide eyed.

"And my brother?" I chuckle. "He doesn't really like the beach but I'll convince him. A change of scenery might be nice."

"Christian is Lucien's buddy now so yes I'm going to invite him."

"Mhm." Mason rolls his eyes. "That sounds good though. How long?"

"Right before you guys go back."

"Great." Mason smirks, looking back at me. "A vacation with my beautiful girlfriend..." he turns back to Hannah and frowns. "And eight other people."

"We leave tomorrow."

"What!?" Mason and I gasp.

"So get ready." Hannah chuckles. "Let's meet at my house in the morning. We'll prepare a limo."

"Okay." Mason and I wave as she scurried off.

We take a glance at each other and chuckle.