First day of school

Liam POV

I just got up from a dream about a girl I met years ago tomorrow is the first day of school I think I may skip cause I got a mission to do.I live with my brothers and friends we have been planning for this mission for a few weeks.My dad said that a family of four had lost one hundred Thousand dollars from the bank that they had been saying for food rent and clothes.The police know about it but won't do anything because the people are poor compared to the owner of the bank so we are going to be the one to do it.Yoongi had hacked into the camera's in the bank Haruto has the guns ready for the police.Kiawe has his sniper rifle ready on the next Building Jongin is at the hideout waiting for taehyung to get back with the money which is with seokjin who is cleaning it.While Seulgi is running from the cops with fake money so me and Ryujin are getting the main safe Ryujin is putting the clips on the safe and I'm kindly beating the police that stayed.When I got the word "fire"from Ryujin so I got in the car ready to go .

So do you know how I said my brother is running he got this is where my friend comes to play.

Yep that is my brother Seulgi and friend Tzuyu the spy "thinks suga"they both said. "That tucked longer than I thought" I said "Fuck you viperion" My brother said.That is when I looked at my phone to see the time "Oh shit guys we have to go it's 2:15am In the morning and we have school today "I said they all look at me with Wide eyes. "But we still have to get the money to your dad" Taehyung said "we'll get it to him after school today"tzuyu said.So then we want home to eat dinner with each other while laughing and telling stories.

Jason POV

I woke up in the morning after I hear the alert off my phone I got in the shower  when I'm done I got dressed.

                               Jisoo outfit

Then I go to get Liam "Namdongseng wake up we have to go to school" I said "Ok hyung I'm going to shower now" Liam said to me and go to the bathroom

Then I go to get Liam "Namdongseng wake up we have to go to school" I said "Ok hyung I'm going to shower now" Liam said to me and go to the bathroom."Ok love you" I yelled to him " Love you to hyung" he yelled back with that I go to get Seulgi hyung.

Liam POV

I was sleeping when my hyung came to wake me up "Nam dong seng wake up" he said to me "Ok hyung I'm going to shower now" I said to him and go to the bathroom."Ok love you" I heard him yell to me " Love you to hyung" when I'm done with the bathroom I get dressed