Anniversary

1 week later

Liam:alright everyone we have to get ready.because my siblings and I father in coming here.

Ezekiel:dad why is grandpa coming.

Jisoo:that would be the fact that in two days.is Liam,Lisa,Seulgi,Jason,and I mom's death date.

Mina:I'm sorry to hear that.

Seulgi:It's ok let's just hope that Liam and Lisa.can get through this with out leaving.

Everyone besides Jennie and her friend's agreed.

Jungkook:What do you mean mean by that.

Kaycee:let's just say that they do have the best.relationship with their dad so we get some sleep tonight.so tomorrow we can go get their dad.

They all went to their rooms to get some sleep.

Fast forward
At the airport

Jennie:so we just wait here till we see him.or is he going to call.

Jisoo:he should call.

Mr.Manoban:jisoo you have grown up.oh and who is the young lady next to you.

Jisoo:hi dad this is Jennie Liam girl friend.

Jennie:hi mr.manoban it's nice to meet you again.

Mr.Manoban:you have an nice name my son is lucky to have you.but you said again have we met.

Jennie: oh no not like that we are just friends.I'm the little girl that Liam uses to play with.

Mr.Manoban:Jennie Kim as in my best friend daughter.

Jennie:yes sir.

Mr.manoban nodded and left.

Jisoo:don't mind him he is just like that.

fast forward at the house.

Mr.manoban POV

Liam:hi dad.

Mr.manoban:Liam it's good to see you but. I would had like to know that you were having guests.

Somi:dad are we really going to do this now . I mean his mom anniversary is tomorrow.

Lisa:I agree with that our mom anniversary is tomorrow.who is your wife and you are mad because Liam wanted his.private life an secret.

Seulgi:dad I thank you should go get some rest.we have guests here and don't want any drama.

Mr manoban went to his room and got some sleep.

Fast forward at the gravesite

Third person POV

Everyone was sanding in front of their mom grave having an moment of silent.when Liam had said.

Liam:mom I hope you know we miss you.as the only person that understand everything and one.

Bam:hi auntie I remember when I was getting bullied and you help me stand up for myself.

Everyone said there last words before leaving.

Liam:Jennie can I talk to you later.

Jennie: yeah sure.