Where the story left off

Third person

3 years ago at the park in front of the school

???: Liam where are you going to come back to Korea you promised me that you wouldn't leave me alone.

Liam: I know but I have to go back to Thailand my dad said I made an mistake there so I have to go take Responsibility Jen.

Jennie:you promised that you would be here to protect me from bad people in this world but you're leaving me alone.

Liam:I promised you a lot of things and I'm still keeping my promises I'm your best friend for that I'm gonna make sure you can grow old with the person that you love.

Jennie:how are you going to do that if you're not here you're my partner in crime my overprotective friend my better side.

Liam:when we meet again I will still be all those things only if you let me.I know that you will be mad at me for leaving you but when I get back I will not leave you again.

Jennie:keep your promise and when you get back you better have a lot of milk ice cream.

They both laughed

Liam:okay Dumpling noona I will have all the milk ice cream in the world for you and I promise you that I'll come back as soon as possible.

Jennie:so when do you leave for Thailand.

Liam:in two days at 6:40 why did you ask.

Jennie:ok so we have two days to bench Watch all of our favorite things and we can Cuddle with each other while we get sugar drink what do you think.

Liam look at her: I think that is the most smart idea that you had all month.

With that they go to Jennie house and get all the stuff they need for the sleep over even though they will be up all night and day long.

Leaving day

Mr.Manoban:Soohyun did you see Liam anywhere.

Mr.Kim:he is in Jennie room right now I can take you up there to get him.

Mr.Manoban:ok so let go.

With that they go to Jennie room to get Liam and then they seen them in this Percision

Mr.Kim:I thought that they said there staying up all night till it was time for Liam to leave.

Mr.Manoban:yeah me too but I guess they ended up going to sleep.

Mr.Kim:they're the most important people to each other and I hate that we are Splitting them apart.

Mr.Manoban:I feel the same way as you but Liam has to go he has an kid we might not know how but it happened.

Mr.Kim: then how do you know it's his kid and not someone else kid.

Mr.Manoban:we have an DNA test and show's that it's his kid but he will be back here in 3 years.