The spot (My bad)

Liam outfit

                           Jennie outfit

                           Jennie outfit

Liam POV

Jimin:wow looking good Liam.

Sana:yeah bro if I didn't like someone now I would be all over you

Liam shake his head:you guys are to much so are we going to the spot now or what.(I looked at them while fixing my watche)

Kaycee:yeah let's go.

Liam:You guys go first I have to get something Jennie can you help me.

Jennie:yeah sure.

Kaycee: ok let's go guys see you later.

Fast forward when they all leave.

Jennie:so what are we looking for.

Liam:nothing I just want to have a little more time to talk.

Jennie: ok so what do you want to talk about.

Liam:I don't know how are you lately.

Jennie:ok so I doing good.

Liam:cool uhm so I was wondering if we could you know remake some of our old memories.

Jennie: yeah like what.

Liam:like this.I came closer and kissed her passionately.

As we were kissing her hand started to move around my body down till she found my belt and started to unbuckle it.so I pulled the kiss to talk right as she got the belt off and put her hand in my pants.

Liam:if we do this it has to be quick and we will have to make up s as n explanation for why we are late.

Jennie:ok so what do you waiting for daddy.(she seductively bite my ear an squeeze my dick.with made me groan in pleasure.)

Liam:fuck Jennie.

When she got my pants were down she was about to go down on her knees when my phone ringed.

Jennie: you know we can just wait till tonight while everyone is asleep and do this.

Liam:I'm ok with that but I may end up coming back late I still have to pick up my uncle's from the airport.

Jennie:ok so what are you going to do about the hardness in your pants.

Liam:I'll probably just end up jerking it off.

Jennie:you can let me do it for you.

Liam:you want to I mean like I know we were about to have sex but don't you think it will take more time to finish.

Jennie: yeah but it's ok and I think you should answer the phone.(as I was about to get on the phone she started to suck my dick like an lollipop.)

On the phone.

Lisa:
Bro where are you guys.
                                                                      Liam:
We are on the way ran into some problems but we are on the way.oh before I forget I'm going to the store.

Lisa:ok bye bro.

When they hung up.

When I hang up the phone I started to thrust into Jennie mouth.

Liam:fuck Jennie.(I groan as I picked up my speed Jennie started gagging with in a few minutes after I released my thick long white rope into her mouth.as she started to swoll it all in one time.)

Jennie:that was good.(I smirked at her)

Liam:yeah but now we have to get going before they come looking for us.

With that I fixed my pants and we left the house on the way to the store and then the spot.

After going to the store we arrived at the spot.

Liam:ok so we have to be quick and quiet okay.

Jennie:why what would happen if we don't.

Liam:while we could go to prison or get in real trouble with the cops.

Jennie:why would you put your hideout in an place where your not wanted.

Liam: exactly that we're not wanted here so we came to show we don't care.

Jennie:so we are Breaking into the building.

Liam:yeah so can you give me the biggest rock you can see.

Jennie:here you go.

Liam:ok so I want you to get down and as soon as the gate opens run in the building.

Jennie: ok on the count of three..... one,two, three.

Liam Through the rock and then they ran as the soon as the gate was open.

That is it for this part I'm trying to get the parts out as soon as possible but I'm also working on the new store there will be an part two for this one hope you guys are doing good see you in the next one.