Our first night

Jennie POV

As Liam and I were in the room after the hole hide out thing and he made sure that the kids were asleep he pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me deeply as he bit my lip making me moan.

Jennie:ahh fuck Liam.

Liam:what did you just call me.

Liam spoke in an deep voice while looking straight into my eyes.

Jennie:I said fuck Liam shh.

Liam:that is not my name baby girl say it.

He said as he rubbed his dick against my pussy.

Jennie:ugh ahh right there daddy.

Liam:say it again slut I want to hear your Beautiful voice.

Jennie:fuck me all ready daddy.

Liam POV

Jennie:fuck me all ready daddy.

When she said that I could feel my dick hardened and twitch.

With that I started to kiss from her lips to her neck down her breast.as I got there I started to suck and bite her harshly.

Jennie:ugh fuck Liam.

Liam:don't fucking call me that in bed baby girl.

I said as I'm going down to her pinky pussy that was so fucking wet.

Jennie: ok daddy ugh fuck right there.

Liam:your so wet for me slut.

I said while fingering her as she throws her head back do to pleasure.

Jennie:just for you daddy fuck.

Jennie moan with her eyes close.

Liam:I'm going to put my dick in now.

Jennie nodded her head when I was haft way in I could feel how thigh she was when I was all the way in I started to move fast and hard when I seen blood coming out of her.

Liam:Jen is this your first time.

She nodded yes and when she did I was so happy she may not be my first but I make sure that she is my last.

Liam:I'm sorry I'll go slow ok if it harts ok or you can just bit or scratch me ok.

When she nodded I started to move slowly while kissing her to keep her mind off the pain.After a few minutes she started to moan so I picked up the speed.

Jennie:fuck daddy go harder.

When she said that I followed as I went harder and deeper with every move her walls started to thigh in on my dick with a few more pushing and pulling she releases on my dick making me cum.

After that we did more rounds in different ways .

Jennie:that was the best thing that have ever happened to me.

I smile Liam:me too I'm happy that you trust me that you gave yourself to me let's get some rest.