Meet our boss

Jennie POV

We were an the way to my house to ask my dad about the pick up for my other friends when Liam had asked me an question.

Liam:who is your dad anyway you know it's not good if we don't know his name and shit.

Jennie:Kim Soohyun is his name and we have an question for you to.

Liam:okay shoot we'll answer.

Rose:what do you guys do for an living I mean like your Actual job.

Jason:we are agents and shit.

Lisa:but we don't play by the rules of the Government So yeah.

Doyoung:so that means that you are criminals because they are the only ones that don't play by the rules.

Kiawe:something like that but you can't tell anyone else about that.

Rm:so like do you have code names and shit.

Taehyong:yes but we only call each other be it when we are on an mission otherwise we call each other by our Real name's.

Kaycee: It's not that we don't play by the rules it's that sometimes you have to break a of them to get the justice you need.That why the police is after us but the will never be able to get us because we are always ten steps ahead of them and they are just dumb and as long as they get the Credit for it they are okay with it.

Yuta:so are we almost to your house I mean we do have to pick up your friends so are you guys going to.

Jennie:yeah but can you tell me why you do it...I mean crime.

Bam bam:that is an family Secret.

~~~~~~~

Third person POV

When they arrive at Jennie and her siblings house they park the van in the front entrance.As they got out of the van an lady in her late 40s came up to them and bowed

Jennie: Mrs.Min we told you that bowing is to formal we are younger than you so we support be the one that bow not you.

Mrs.Min:Young master of your dad see you bowing to me he will probably fire me.Plus if that the case then you guys have to call me auntie.

Rm:have you seen mom and dad anywhere auntie Min

Mrs.Min:There in the kitchen cooking

They all nodded and walked too the living room and sat down on the couch and talk about what happen the past few years when they were apart from each other

???:Liam Manoban and his friends.

They all turned around and seen mr.Kim

Jennie: dad you actually here I thought mrs.Min was playing with us

Devils breath bowed:hi mr.Kim it an pleasure doing Business with you again.

Mr.Kim:the pleasure is mine and I told you last time to call me uncle.

They nod as mr.Kim looked at them

Mr.Kim:Liam and Kaycee can we talk in private.

Liam/Kaycee:yes uncle Kim we will follow you.

With that they go to his office and sat down

Mr.Kim:so as you know your gonna pick up a few people at the airport but that's not why you are here.I want you guys to be bodyguard for my kids and wife.

Liam:why mr.Kim is there an issue or something.

Mr.Kim:I been receiving death threat from someone and I don't think my family is safe out there on their own when this is happening.

Kaycee:ok uncle Kim we will Assign people to be bodyguard for your family when we get back from picking up the other kids from the airport.

They all agreed to what Kaycee said and headed back to the other's.

Jason:so what did you guys talk about.

Liam:nothing so let's go home now and get ready to pick up the people at the airport.

Time skip after they get picked up the other's at the airport because I'm lazy and what not.

~~~~~~

Third person

Liam and Kaycee:team meeting in the office now.

With that they go to the office and start the meeting

Liam: okay so I know you guys are curious on why there is an meeting and it's because mr.Kim needs an bodyguard for his family because he has been receiving death threats from someone.

Kaycee:so we decided to take the job an put each other in group's for a person so here it is.

Jennie bodyguards:Liam Taehyung Kai Seulgi
Rose bodyguard:Jisoo Felix Mark Baekhyun
Rm bodyguard:Jin Suga Tzuyu Jeongwoo

Fast forward

~~~~~~

Liam: okay so now that we have the group's down I want the rest of you guys to figure out who is sending the death threats to mr.Kim.

Kaycee:as for the bodyguard's on your day off you have to help the other's expect and we don't have to go back to school if you're an bodyguard you will Be in school but only to Watch the Kim's.

Liam:I almost forgot to tell you that my son's will be here in a few weeks so please don't let them go outside if you are not going to.

It's me the author
I know you are confuse on how Liam has kid's so in the next part you will have an better understanding of it.I know that it's part is short and all but I was trying to post it for you guys