Can we talk

Liam POV

After class me and my guys go to the roof to talk about the plan

Jason:So Liam why did dad want us to come here he didn't tell us that.(everyone looks at me wanting to know the answer)

Liam:He didn't tell me about it to but I think I know why now when we were in the class I seen bam bam.(I had explained to them they all look at each other and back to me then nodded at me)

Taehyung:So what are we going to do next and how are we going to talk to bam bam if we are still in school and I don't think he knows that we are here.(Tae looks at me and the other's waiting for an idea)

Yoongi: Depends we could go to the lunch room and get him or wait till school is over what do you think it's all up to Liam.(he glared at me waiting for an answer)

Liam:We will get him now so let's head out oh.We have to go to the airport to get my sister and the other's got it.(I looked at them and they nodded their heads

Seuigl:Wait Lisa is coming back from Italy today along with the other side.(he looked at me with a smile on his face and I nodded)

Jason: how come we didn't know that she's coming back and you did man. (He said offended and dramatic)

Liam:because I'm her favorite brother and she is my twin sister bro.(I smirked and walked past him)

Jeongwoo:You should have seen that coming hyung it's Liam your talking to.(he tried not to laugh and walked off and the other's two)

Jennie POV

After class me and my friends went to the lunch room to get something to eat and talk about the new kids

Doyoung:so what do you think about the new kids they look fun(he said while eating

Sana:True but they also look like bad news I mean did you see how they were so nice to the teacher if you are that nice something wrong.(she looked at us while she talk

Bam bam:I mean they aren't that bad and you shouldn't jump into Conclusion that fast and I know most of them.(we all look at him in shock

Jihoon:what you know them how and why are we all just finding out about that hyung(he yelled in shock)

Jennie:wait isn't that them coming over here.(I pointed to the door and the other's look While bam nodded

Liam POV

As we walked into the lunch room everyone looks at us in shock while whispering to each other

Jongin:so we just go up to him and what ask if you're dad called him because if so then we should talk to him later on there's a lot of people at his table.(he said looking at the table bam bam is at)

Seokjin:true but when have we ever cared about that man we have done worse than that.(he said the truth we have done worse)

Ryujin:oppa can you please be quite we are in the lunch room now.(she begged and we nodded)

As we reach bam bam bam table we realized Jackson was hugging him

Liam:okay can someone get hyung off the boy so I can punch him.(I glared at Jackson as Jeongwoo and Ryujin pulled him off)