Hidden truth

Jennie POV

Jennie :Liam why did you do that you got hurt.

Liam:what is the difference between now and when we were kids.

Jennie:what?.

Liam:there are more people who want to do bad things to you.

Jennie:Liam I know that my dad have a lot of people who hate him but you don't have to get in trouble for me.

Liam: I'm gonna tell you something and you can't tell anyone.( she nodded)
When I was young my parents took me to the doctor and I was said to have an mental illness the doctor said I was an psychopath.

Jennie:oh my goodness.

Liam: I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore.since were on this path me Kaycee and the other's are criminals.

Jennie: ok first I will never stop being your friend even if you don't want me to. second I can understand that you guys don't really care about how you do things.

Kaycee POV

Kaycee:where is Liam and Jennie.

Somi:in the room.

Jungkook:I can go get them if you want.

Kaycee: ok tell them to come down an Liam had to go get the kids from school.

Jungkook:alright ma'am.

Kaycee:don't ever call me that again.

Jungkook POV

When jk Is in front of Liam room.

Jungkook:Liam Jennie Kaycee wants you guys downstairs.

Them:ok be there in a second.

With that jk went back downstairs.

Fast forward third person POV

Liam:we are here.

Kaycee: ok so I know that this is new us because I called an meeting when we have guest over.

They all agreed.

Kaycee:but there are a lot of things that are changing.Liam if you want to jump in go ahead.

Liam:think you Kaycee we think that it's time for new people to join.your maybe thinking we already did add more people but they are family, and friends. as much as I don't want to get more people involved we have to and some of them are going to be my kids it won't be now but one day they will.

Kaycee:unlike us they will have a saying in it so if they don't want to they don't have to.we want to start with Jennie and her friend's.

Liam:other than that we already have new people in but you guys can't meet them yet.

Kaycee:so Jennie guys do you want to jion the royal mafia. We do the wrong things for good reasons.

Jennie and her friend's:we're in man

My bodyguard is a criminalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें