New book is out

Mute  (my special mate)

A teenage boy forms an team of top of the food chain.he share everything with his siblings down to clothes.their team solves the crimes that the police can't; but that doesn't mean they follow the law.Louis the oldest of the quintuplets is a mute/blind teenager that has more money then the number googolplex with the iq of Infinity who was traumatized when he was 4 years old.his mom has tried everything to get him to talk.On October 15 2016 things take a change for the worst.After his mom was shot and his big sister was raped and then shot in front of him.He was forced to grow up fast to take care of him and his sisters,and brothers and pay off the debt that was left by his parents.But at an new school he meets a girl who he takes an interest in.can she get him to talk or will he stay mute.

Jennie is a idol under YG entertainment.she grew up in a rich family that wants nothing but money.Her family likes to have a perfect image even if it means someone has to give up their own happiness. As an 12 year old girl who think her town is boring nothing fun or new happens in it till she meet an old acquaintance.Some people say he is an bomb ready to explode and others say he is just someone who is looking for fun but who can blame him he was probably forced to come here.

What happen when the two cross paths will there be love and adventure or lust and trouble will he be an bad influence on her or an good person to come to when things get hard