Moving in

Three POV

Today is the day that Jennie and her siblings are coming to Liam house to stay for a while.
Liam and his gang are working out so they forgot that the Kim's are coming over.

Ding dong

Kaycee:Liam go get the door.

Liam:ok I'm can you get me my pants.

Elijah:I'll get them dad.

Liam want to the door and open it not looking at it.

Jennie POV

My friends,siblings and I was going to the Manoban house for the next few weeks when we got there Sana rung the doorbell.

We waited for a while till Liam came opening the door but the thing that got our attention was that he didn't have any clothes on but he underwear and sweating.

Jihoon:nice tattoos you have there Liam.

Doyoung:and underwear didn't think you would black & pink.

Liam looked at us an down to his boxers and smirked.

Liam:there's nothing wrong with pink and if it is an problem with man who wears it then everyone can suck it.

???:bro you're sister said that she wants us in the kitchen for a while.

Liam:okay rocky I'll be there in a second.

Rocky:if you say so and here are your pants.

After he put his pants on,

Jennie:I see you have more people living here with you guys.

Liam: yeah and it's probably the last well if my uncle's come back but if not then that would be it till someone has an kid.

As we walked in the house someone walked up to us.

Liam POV

Jisoo:aye Liam if I'm staying with you guys you all have to go back to school.

Liam:okay but who's going to look after the kids.

Yuta:your uncle is coming back from italy and are going to be staying here.

Liam:ok I'm so what is today.

Jaemin:Sunday why hyung.

Kaycee:if Liam and I are thinking of the same thing why don't we go to the spot.(Everyone agreed)

Liam:ok but we have to show the guest there room and shower.

Sehun:what is the spot and where is it.

Mark:the spot is a place where we go and hang out at.

Lisa:Is has all the thing's that we can't have in the house because of our bedrooms.

Kai:like gaming room's,basketball room,pool room,baseball,softball,football,soccer,lacrosse field.

Jin:don't forget the ice hockey room,volleyball room,fencing room,track and field, diving room,boxing room,pool table and table tennis room,

Jisoo:movie room,bar area,board game's, chessboard,checkerboards,poker table,candy bar, and more.

Kaycee:okay so we leave after Liam show our guest there room.

After Liam show everyone there room beside Jennie.

Liam:so I don't know if you would like to have your own room or share one with me like old times.

Jennie:I'm ok with the second one but what im not ok with is the fact that you didn't tell me that you had siblings.

Liam: I didn't tell you that because most of them are not even like my siblings and more like friends.

Jennie:how so.

Liam:let's talk about this in my room.

When they got to the room

Liam close the door :so as I was saying we are more like friends then family is because of our dad.

Jennie:what do you mean.

Liam:so growing up we were all took in from our dad because of our auntie his sister so when we were all given back to him non of us knew each other and he didn't really treat us like his kids.

Jennie:so because you guys were split up when you were kids made you guys outsiders to each other.

Liam: yeah but not fully we still knew about each other just that we never took the time to get to know each other in the way normal siblings do it is more like work.

Jennie:so how much time do we have left before we go to your spot.

Liam:um an hour I still have to get in the shower you can just sit on the bed or look around.

Jennie:ok and Liam when are you planning to tell everyone that we been knew each other.

Liam:soon but as of right now I don't have time but I would like to know what are we I mean we kiss seen each other naked almost had sex.

Jennie: I don't know what we are but I'm willing to find out.

After that Liam want to the bathroom to take an shower.

Elven minutes later When Liam is out.

Jennie:well you have change a lot in the past few years you buddy has gotten bigger than the last time I've seen it and your more toned than the tattoos.

Liam: yeah but my friend still work's the right way and if you let me show it will be amazing.

Jennie:I just might have to take you up on that but as of right now we have to go before they get the wrong idea.

With that they left the room