Our first kiss

Three person POV

3 years ago before Liam lift at Jennie & Liam school

Today Liam & Jennie's was at school in the hallway talking about what they were going to do on the weekend.

This was the time when Jennie was getting bullied by a group of boys who hated Liam & girls that liked him.

Liam would get into fights with them so much that he was on court down for when he will be expelled from school.

Liam would fight with girls and the teacher's in class sometimes it would happen because someone was bullying Jennie or for fun.

Jennie:Liam why did you say that to the teacher.

Liam:because I want to.

Jennie: you know that you can get expelled if you get into trouble again.

Liam:yeah but if I don't do it then someone else will,and who is going to help you if someone bully's you again.

Jennie:Liam I don't want to be the reason for you getting expelled.

Liam:even if you are then I've done my job to protect you.Well I have to get going to class see you later.

With that they part way's but when Liam left Jennie was surrounded by a group of girls who started to pull her hair,ripping her homework,and hitting her.

When they were done they lift when they were gone Jennie get up and went to the school nurse.

Fast forward at lunch time

Jennie was going to the lunch room when a group of boys came over and pulled her into a room and tried to rape her but she got free and ran to find Liam.

Liam POV

I was in the lunch room waiting for Jennie to come as I was looking around for her she came running to me crying.

Liam:hi what's wrong Jennie are you okay.

I was worried about her but what she said made me mad

Jennie:I was coming to see you but a group of boys came to me and pushed me into a room and t...t..t try to rape me in room 211.

With that I ran to find them.

Skip to 1:30

Liam:Jennie let go back to your house and we can cuddle.

Jennie nodded her head and they lift school

Fast forward at Jennie house

Liam:you should have told me that you were getting bullied at school.

Jennie:I don't want you to get in trouble because of me.

I walked up to Jennie and held her hand

Liam:if I get in trouble it's for a good reason.

I don't know what to say but when Jennie looked into my eyes I felt like I did.

Liam:Jennie you are my friend my better side I don't want you to go through things like this alone.

I was shocked when she kissed her lips were soft it felt good she bit my bottom lip asking me to open my mouth and I did.

It was was when I opened my mouth I respond it was slow but not too slow not rushed but passionate.

I picked her up and sat down on the bed the kiss was becoming heated I felt my 9 inch friend trying to stand.Jennie hands were inside of my shirt while my were on here I knew all so well that if we continue on it would be an messy place to be in with your family friends so I pulled out of the kiss.

Liam:if we keep doing this we will end up next to each other naked.

Jennie:ok but can we cuddle.

Liam nodded and they lay down on the bad Jennie is big spoonLiam is little spoon

Like this