six. an invitation

The next day you're feeling a bit more in a lighter mood and you check yourself in the mirror with a soft smile on your lips. Especially since Angel was acting like his usual self with you—you're a bit happy he doesn't seem to hate you any more than he hates everyone else.

"Hey, tits, you're looking hot.",Angel's voice rings out when you leave your bedroom. You turn to him with a beaming smile and you run your hands down your curves in the pretty dress. Glimpsing down to your attire before looking to him, he grins.

"Thank you, Angel! You look lovely too.",you compliment his skimpy and scandalous attire. He rolls his eyes in a light-hearted manner and you walk with him towards the lobby. A comfortable silence falls between the two of you and you begin to grow curious.

Angel Dust has been here weeks longer than you have. Even if he doesn't like Charlie he has to know gossip right? The little encounter with the Von Eldritch siblings seems to have left more of an impression on you than you'd like. Especially since Baxter looked like he was going to pass out at the sight of Seviathan.

Lottie. Even the way he said his little nickname for Charlotte was condescending. You crinkle your nose in disdain and try to shake your head of them. The last thing you want is anymore weight or thoughts in your skull. You just hope you won't ever run into them again, or see them for that matter.

Reaching the lobby you freeze up and your eyes widen a bit. Angel Dust is oblivious and simply walks past you.

You never were the luckiest.

"You two aren't allowed here, get out.",Vaggie scowls while holding Charlie behind her. Charlie places a gentle hand on Vaggie's shoulder, the moth demon looks to the princess and Charlie nods with a soft smile. Vaggie stands down and Charlie steps forward, holding Vaggie's hand.

Her smile falls while looking between the two out-of-place Von Eldritch siblings. "I already told you two I'm not selling the hotel. Leave.",she orders with a firm and glaring expression. Especially towards a smiling Helsa. Seviathan wears his usual cocky grin and he rolls his eyes.

Helsa steps towards her with her smile tightening. The two high ranking demons are eye to eye, the same height even in their different styles of high heels. "Not everything is about you, Charlotte. We're here on personal matters.",she says with a colder voice than the one you heard before.

You notice Alastor and Husk don't care in the slightest about the thick tension in the air. Both are too occupied with their liquor and the simple card game at hand. Turning back to the Von Eldritch siblings in front of the two lovers you wonder what personal matters they could possibly be here for.

"Oh really?",Vaggie says in a passive aggressive matter,"And what personal matters could you possibly have here?"

Seviathan folds his hands behind his back and eyes Vaggie up and down, in a judgmental manner with contempt glittering in his eyes. "We're here to see Y/N. She's staying here isn't she?"

Your eyes widen just as everyone else's in the room. Both Husk and Alastor immediately perk up and look over. With confusion and uneasiness you walk forward in your pretty heels. "What can I do for you two?",you ask in a polite and cordial manner.

All eyes turn to you and you offer a small smile to the siblings with a tilt of your head and expectant raise of your brows. Seviathan shamelessly eyes you up and down, Helsa putting on that sweet smile while flipping her white hair from her shoulder. "Oh! Well hey, Y/N.",she says in her honeyed voice,"Seviathan has something he wants to say."

A bit confused you look to the tall demon and he clears his throat while stepping towards you. "I want to apologize for how I acted yesterday during our first encounter. I was in a sour mood and it was wrong of me to take it out on you and Baxter.",he speaks with one hand behind his back and one laid against where his heart is.