twelve. confessing

Seviathan sits at the edge of his bed the next morning with disbelief still in his veins, a bit groggy from having just woken up.

He can't believe what happened so quickly during your date. Date. He can't believe you called it a date and he cannot for the life of him wrap his head around the fact that you slept with him.

Seviathan thought you were too perfect, there had to be something wrong with you and honestly he was expecting you to not be the best in bed. After all you are from a fairly conservative time period.

Oh how wrong he was. Last night was the best sex he'd ever had, four long hours and he can barely remember how many orgasms. You were like a completely different person, driven by passion and lust and doing things that would make even the most sinful demon turn red.

His hand reaches up and rubs at the dark hickeys on his slender neck. The dark marks litter the rest of his nude body, disappearing past the band of his boxers. His back is still sore and a bit pained from your nails scratching down his skin. But he likes the soreness and pain, a remembrance of your passionate night together.

Turning his body, his eyes fall to you. You sleep soundly in his bed, tangled within his blankets that keep your marked up body covered. Long lashes rest against your cheeks streaked with your makeup and your messy hair is sprawled out. Even in such a disheveled state you're so effortlessly beautiful.

Seviathan finds himself fearful of how easily you're making such an impression on him. For starters he's almost certain you just made sex impossible to have with anyone else and secondly he's found himself in adoration of you.

His hand reaches out and he gently brushes back your hair splayed across your forehead. Cupping your cheek, he uses the pad of his thumb to swipe at the mascara and eyeliner running down your cheeks. It smudges just a bit and you stir, humming softly and nuzzling your face into the satin pillow.

"Mmm...",you hum softly into the pillow. Seviathan doesn't move his hand when yours places over his. Those pretty eyes of yours flutter open and a small smile spreads across your lips. "Are you watching me sleep, weirdo?",you ask in a teasing morning rasp. Seviathan chuckles as you slowly sit up, not caring to keep your nude chest covered.

"It's not weird, I was just admiring you.",he replies back while pulling his hand away. You chuckle softly and rub at your tired eyes once more, a soft yawn leaving your lips. "Do you want anything? Food or drink or something?",he questions while scratching at the curve of his neck.

You shake your head gently while looking to his eyes. "No, I'm okay...",you smile at him and crawl towards him at the edge of the bed. Wrapping your arms around his waist, your nude body presses against his back. He feels his breath catch in his throat when your breath fans along his neck. "Thank you...",you say with softness.

Seviathan places his hands on your arms and turns to face you, eyes searching yours. "Oh I'm just trying to be a gentleman for you.",he says with a grin. But he's a bit confused when you shake your head. His brows pinch and his heart skips a beat when you plant a soft kiss against his cheek.

"No...thank you for the date and—everything after.",you sigh gently and rest your chin on his shoulder,"I really needed something so...warm. Thank you for giving that to me."

The Von Eldritch feels a warm encapsulate his entire racing heart and he nods with a hot face. "Thank you too. I enjoyed it...a lot." You both laugh a bit at his implication behind his words. He feels a strange emptiness when you pull away, shifting to sit on your legs.

He turns to you and a bit of worry prickles him. Your smiling expression suddenly falls and you tug up the blanket to cover your nude body. Soft lips smudged with lipstick part but no words come out—you look as if you're thinking of your words carefully.