fifteen. a pearl

a/n:
this is one time i feel
it is very important for me to
put a trigger warning for graphic descriptions
of abuse and attempted sexual assault. please please proceed with caution.
xx,
vic.

——

Your entire body is cold and your heart is racing so quick you may just have a heart attack and catch your second death. Not as if that's possible but it sure does feel like it right now. And with Kenneth pinning you to the wall, with his hand clamped over your mouth and height towering over you—you really do wish you would die right now.

It feels as if you're alive again, that wedding ring glittering as you try to block your face from his hits. His dark eyes gaze into yours and his grin is smug and cocky—he looks so satisfied and proud. Your eyes are wide and tears roll down your cheeks, rolling over his hand clamped over your mouth.

A sadistic glint rests in his eyes as he tilts his head. His expression is unreadable as he slowly pulls his hand away, locking the door. The unpredictable man has left you completely silent and paralyzed in fear. You exhale shakily with a trembling bottom lip, your entire body rocking with shakes. "How...",you breathe out in barely a whisper,"...did you find me?..."

Kenneth chuckles before he wraps his hand around your neck and tosses you like a rag doll. As if you don't weigh a damn thing to him.

A loud crashing noise rings through the air when you hit the mirror above your dresser. Glass scrapes and cuts at you and a hot pain burns up your entire backside. You fall and hit the dresser, only to fall onto broken glass on the carpet. Your eyes are wide and you're frozen, any small movement makes the glass dig into your skin.

"So you've been laying with other men while here! Seviathan Von Eldritch hm? Didn't think he was your type!",Kenneth shouts and you yell out in pain when he grabs a fistful of your hair. He drags you from the glass and your body is cut and scrapped by the sharp and jagged edges. Hot pain sears throughout your body and confusion in your mind.

How did he know that? How did he find you? Your mind is racing and so is your heart. He releases the fistful of hair he held and he quickly get's on top of you. When you try to move and escape he raises his fist and lands a hard punch across your face.

Your vision goes crossed and your head jerks to the side. Hot pain now sears through your face, one of his rings cutting through the skin on the apple of your cheek. Tears pool in your already blurry vision and blood begins to ooze from the wound on your face. Blood has already began to trickle from the cuts and scrapes your arms and legs sustained from the glass.

Kenneth pins your arms down and he chuckles sourly. His other hand grabs your chin and your bottom lip trembles when he forces you to look at him. "Are you still just a worthless whore? I've been spending decades searching for you but you're here spreading your legs for any man? I saw the files in the princesses office...Husker and Alastor are here too huh..."

You swallow hard, the dryness in your throat making it painful. "Al...Alastor will kill y—" Another punch to your jaw brings more unbearable pain to your body. He roughly grabs your chin again and makes you face him. A bitter metallic taste is on your tongue, courtesy of your busted bottom lip.

"You think I'm scared of him?",he asks while tilting his head. "...Ooo how terrifying the Radio Demon.",his voice drips with sarcasm and mockery. He laughs in your face and shakes his head while painfully gripping onto your wrists. His nails dig into your skin.

You want to scream, sob, do something but you can't. You're paralyzed with hot tears rolling down your temples and blood painting your face. A huge lump is in your dry throat and your skin crawls being beneath him.