eighteen. traitor

The next day you stand in your bathroom while hunching over the sink. Your face is contorted in pain at the hot discomfort and stinging that spreads through your torso, the starting point being on your shoulder blades. Swallowing hard you exhale shakily.

You were sleeping so soundly and happily in Alastor's arms until this stupid pain began to shoot through your shoulder blades. It's the same pain you had felt in Sir Pentious's lair only much more intense and much more uncomfortable. Exhaling deeply you look into the mirror and despite the pain, a weak smile spreads across your lips.

Fresh out of the shower—that didn't at all help the pain in your shoulder blades—you can see the bruises and marks Alastor left you. They're blooming on your skin and you can't help but smile big at the sight of them. It's a sweet reminder of such a sinful and passionate night together.

Although you do regret it just a little.

Only because it feel as if your redemption track may have been sidetracked.

Thinking about this you realize the pain in your shoulder blades falters away and disappears. A bit of confusion sparks within you and you exhale deeply. You wonder what could possibly be causing the pains, maybe you'll visit Sir Pentious and ask him about it. The serpent was quite intellectual when it came to health studies.

Not wanting to damper your happy mood you shake the thoughts from your head and check your makeup in the mirror. When you leave the steamy bathroom and shut the door behind you, you meet a pair of crimson eyes. Alastor smiles groggily at the sight of you and stretches out his arms.

You smile and walk over to him. "I was wondering if you had just left me.",he says in a raspy voice from having just woken up. His arms wrap around your waist and he pulls you close. He plants a soft kiss against your cheek.

"I woke up before you so I figured I should shower and get ready.",you explain technically not lying. Alastor hums softly while tilting his head in a curious manner, interested.

"Why were you dressed in such a way, my dear? It was quite startling." You laugh a bit while placing your hands over his and nodding in agreement.

"Oh yes, Angel invited me to one of his parties. I allowed him to dress me the part.",you explain while smiling at him.

Worry prickles you when Alastor immediately pulls away and his eyes widen.

"Oh my goodness...did you drink anything? Were you intoxicated?",he asks with worry while searching your eyes. His heart falls hearing you attended a party with Angel beforehand. Did Alastor take advantage of you? Did you have liquid courage within your veins? Is that why you came onto him so suddenly? His mind races with panic.

You quickly shake your head and wave your arms. "Oh no no! No I didn't have a drop!",you exclaim once you catch his worry. He breathes out in complete and utter relief and you laugh softly while leaning towards him. Your lips plant against his cheek and you shake your head. "No I was completely sober, don't worry."

"Okay...very good."

Standing up and pulling away from his arms you smile at him. "Speaking of Angel I'm going to go make sure he got home safely." Alastor offers you a nod and you make your way out of the room after unlocking the door.

Moved just a few further doors away from Angel's room, it's not that long of a walk and you gently grab his doorknob. Knowing how much he hates being woken up, you try and be quiet while opening the door and peeking inside.

A sigh of relief leaves your lips to see Angel Dust fast asleep with his eye mask over his eyes, in his arms Fat Nuggets sleeps with a matching eye mask on. A soft giggle leaves your lips as you slowly shut the door and turn. Alastor probably needs some time to get ready so you decide to head downstairs and greet the others.