twenty-four. the interview

SMUT AHEAD!
(not an entire smut chapter
but there is brief smut)
also uh content warning for "tentacles" 🧍🏽‍♀️

——

So apparently it's quite a big deal for a demon to enter Heaven only for them to return back to Hell.

You sit in your room while running a hand down your face and grabbing a pillow. Screaming into it you flop down onto your stomach onto the bed. Ever since Lucifer and Lilith shared the news that their daughter wasn't just some vapid rainbow Hell has gone absolutely insane with the news. Many wanting to interview you, paparazzi outside of the hotel, and everyone just suffocating you with attention.

It's only a day later and the Magne's are insistent on you doing a live broadcast interview with Katie Killjoy. You're so overwhelmed by all the attention and you just want a break. Lucifer and Lilith have nonstop been taking photographs of your wings, their social media assistants spreading everything.

The one thing everyone has yet to know is your story—all because Lucifer and Lilith planned an interview for you tomorrow with Katie Killjoy. An exclusive tell-all of the first demon to be rehabilitated. It's the last thing you want to do—the last thing you want to do is share the horrible story of how you had to choose between wretched options and how a decades worth of waiting led to nothing (almost).

But of course you agreed. An interview is set for tomorrow and you stupidly agreed because "this interview will make everyone finally believe in Charlotte and the hotel"—per Lucifer's words—and of course your stupid conscience ate it up. Charlie has done so much for you the least you could do is a stupid interview with some homophobic blonde bimbo. You agreed to spread out your soul in front of millions in Hell, pulling back isn't an option.

Hearing a soft knock at your door, you slowly pull up from the pillow. A heavy sigh leaves your lips and you slowly move to a sitting position, the door opening and shutting. Turning and meeting a pair of crimson eyes, a smile spreads across your face on reflex. Alastor makes his way over and immediately embraces you.

His touch is warm, comforting—home. Being in his arms makes you melt and relax for the first time since coming back to Hell. His hand rubs your back soothingly and you sigh out deeply. "This is all so much, Alastor...",you whine softly while shifting your head back and looking up at him. The radio demon looks down into your eyes and gently brings you onto his lap.

"I know, my dear.",he responds while gently resting his hands on your hips. Your hands gently cup his face and he shakes his head. "Lucifer and Lilith have finally left at least. But they are sending over attire for your interview I believe.",Alastor informs you with a sympathetic expression on his features.

A heavy sigh leaves your lips and you shut your eyes for a moment. Alastor gently shifts your hips and you look at him curiously. A sweet smile is spread across his lips and his crimson eyes search yours. Your thumbs soothingly rub along the apples of his angular cheeks. "Will you accompany me on a date the day after your interview?",he asks with a bit of nervousness.

This catches you off guard, you can feel his face growing hot beneath your soft hands. A teasing grin spreads across your lips and you gently pinch his cheeks. "Are you nervous, my love?",you ask while crinkling your nose at him. Alastor chuckles and you stop pinching his cheeks, cupping them instead.

"You don't have to agree of course.",he says while moving his hands up your waist. This makes your heart begin to beat a bit quicker. A soft snort leaves your nose and he sighs softly. "I know you need a break and I figured a date with a lovely man would do just the trick."