seventeen. all i need

SMUT CHAPTER !

——

The sweet taste of blood coats your tongue as you lay beneath Alastor on the comfortable bed. His hands resting on either side of you and his body between your spread legs. The dress you wear is rolled up around your waist and the straps hang off of your shoulders.

Alastor kisses you with passion and need, his tongue moving along yours and lips needy. You return the same passion and desperation, your arms wrapped around his neck to try and bring him as close as you possibly can.

Your skin is hot and your heart is racing. The blood coating Alastor is all over your skin and clothing—you make a mental note to apologize to Angel Dust later—but right now you don't care. Not as you undo Alastors tie and discard it. Your hands working quickly and desperately to undo the buttons of his dress shirt. His jacket already discarded to the side.

His hands move from either side of your head and he pushes up the dress further. Chills up your spine at the feel of his bloody hands pushing up your dress, his slender fingers gliding along your hot skin. You whine in frustration, the blood on your hands making the delicate buttons of his shirt slip.

A soft chuckle rumbles in his throat and he parts the kiss. Both of you breath heavy and he looks down into your eyes. "So impatient, my dear...Are you that needy for me?",he asks in a teasing tone while licking his bloody lips. With a heat in your face, you smile up at him and nod. His eyes widen and he jumps in surprise when you tear his shirt open.

The expensive buttons bounce on the bed and along your bare torso. His scarred chest is exposed, rising and falling with heavy breaths.

"So needy...",you breathe out while sitting up and pulling off your dress. His eyes fall to your bare chest, nipples erect with arousal and they bounce when you fall back flat on your back. With bloody hands you grasp at your breasts and pinch your own skin. His crimson eyes meet your e/c ones and you sigh out blissfully. "...only for you, Alastor."

Hearing this makes his need grow tenfold and he leans down, planting a quick kiss against your lips before moving along the curve of your jaw. He tugs off his dress shirt and he gently moves your hands away from your breasts. A shaky moan leaves your lips when he gropes you, his slender fingers pinching and gently tugging at your erect nipples.

There has always been a protective part of Alastor that was driven by knowing you belonged to him and only him. Of course you aren't an object and you don't belong to anyone—Alastor knows this—but he wants you all to himself.

He wants your mind, body, heart, and soul all to himself. You telling him you're so needy for him and only him adds fuel to the fire within him.

The soft moans and blissful sighs you let out while he kisses down your neck and licks at the bloody flesh make him feel absolutely euphoric. It's music to his ears and fuel to his fire. His tongue licks along your hot skin, his sharp teeth dragging along your skin. When he plants a soft kiss just beneath your ear your arms tighten around his neck.

He grins against your neck and begins to mark you up, his hands gently moving down from your breast. His lips begin to kiss and suck at your soft and hot skin. The lower he gets the more pleasured noises he elicits from you.

When his lips wrap around one of your blood nipples your hands tangle within his soft red locks. "A-Ah~",you moan out while arching your back. His tongue rolls over the mound and he gently sucks while letting his fingers trail further down your torso. When he finds the band of your pantyhose he simply slips his hands beneath.

Your body shakes when his middle finger runs over the wet spot on the cloth of your underwear. He pulls off of your breast with spit glistening on your skin. A grin spreads across his lips at feeling how wet you are, his crimson eyes gaze into your lusty ones.