seven. jealousy

"Pen!",you exclaim happily.

Pentious has no sense of stability and when you lunge at him, he does catch you but he falls back in the process. "Woah!",he exclaims while wrapping his arms around your waist. Despite the hard impact on the floor, he smiles big having been missing you immensely.

"Oh how I've missed you!",you exclaim happily while squeezing him tightly. A big smile is on your lips as you sit up, your hands resting on his chest and legs on either side of his waist. With a sweet expression you gently dust off his jacket. "Have you missed me?"

Sir Pentious looks up into your e/c eyes and he notices something different about them. They're so much...brighter and alive then they were before. Even your sweet smile is sweeter than sugar. He blinks back a bit at such happiness radiating off of you.

An aching is in his heart as he remembers the news he needs to break to you.

"Y-Yesss of coursse!",he exclaims with a look of offense that you would even have to ask. You smile big and get off of him, holding out a hand for him to take.

"There is so much I need to tell you, Pentious! So much with the hotel and it's inhabitants and what's been happening—oh I'm just so elated!",you exclaim with happiness while helping him back up to his tall stature.

Sir Pentious squeezes his eyes shut and exhales deeply. "Y/N."

You don't seem to hear him as you ramble on while shutting the door. "Oh my goodness for starters the hotel is absolutely lovely! You must come visit! Oh! I have the new designs for—"

"Y/N."

"—the new project I designed for the radioactive explosives you got. I think—"

"Y/N..."

"—that this plan can finally—"

"Y/N!" You jump in surprise when Sir Pentious shouts your name in a loud manner. The file in your hand falls onto the table and you turn to look at the frustrated looking inventor. Blinking back softly with a surprised expression, he sighs heavily.

"I-I'm sorry I must have not been listening. I must have begun to ramble.",you laugh lightly while touching your warming cheeks. Sir Pentious flinches at the way you beam at him, interlacing your fingers down in front of you and nodding. "Okay! You have my full attention."

Sir Pentious gazes at you for a few moments. His heart is heavy and aching. You look so blissful, so ecstatic. He hasn't seen you this happy in...well since ever. Flowers seem to be bouncing around you and stars are in your eyes. Hearing this will crush you...but you deserve to know.

But then again how bad would it be if Sir Pentious didn't tell you? Kenneth has no idea where you are, the fool believed Sir Pentious when he lied his way out of the situation just two days ago.

No...he can't be the one to hurt you.

The serpent swallows hard and shoves down what you don't need to know. You don't need to know that your husband is in Hell and came so close to finding you. No that's not important—not when you're so happy.

"Tell me all about the hotel and show me the desssignss please."

Being with Sir Pentious brings you immense happiness and comfort. You've missed him so much in such little time and it feels like old times. The serpent helping you figure out flaws in your plans and you helping him figure out the supplies needed to create it.

The only difference is you informing him about everything that has occurred at the hotel. You speak with excitement and a quick-paced voice you usually garnered when excited and overly happy. Sir Pentious listens attentively with varying reactions to everything you say.