sixteen. bloody lust

Three days.

It's been three days since you've seen Alastor and three days since you saw Kenneth.

You currently sit at the dining table as Husk plays poker with Charlie, and Vaggie. Unable to focus you decided to stay out of this round, instead you sit in your chair with your knees to your chest. Resting your chin on your knee and aimlessly zoning out.

In the three days everyone has been searching for Kenneth. Seviathan noting that the man no longer showed up to golf with his father. The Von Eldritch siblings agreed to listen to you in keeping the entire situation underwraps. You didn't want anymore attention and truthfully you didn't even want to think about Kenneth.

You feel safe here in the hotel but you feel so worried. When Alastor disappeared you figured he would return after gathering himself. But it's been three days and he hasn't returned yet. Not so much as a letter or telephone call. Worry prickles at you wondering where he could have went off to.

Husk noted he might be searching for Kenneth on his own and Charlie noted it was normal for the radio demon to disappear without cause and return as if nothing happened. If Alastor was searching for Kenneth you just wish he would pop in and let you know he was okay.

You're doing much better physically. There's no more pain and all that's left of Kenneth's damage is a lengthy scar along the apple of your cheek and small scar on your bottom lip. The bruise surrounding your brow has already begun to fade away, it should be gone in just two days time.

Everyone has been checking up on you and never letting you leave their sight. You appreciate their care and love more than you could ever express. Even Baxter has continuously left his lab to come check up on you and talk inventions with him. It was all sweet and lovely but honestly you just...want to forget it all.

Finding Kenneth wasn't something you wanted. You just want to forget about him and everything. As if you want to remember or actively search for the man who makes you sick to your stomach. The damage he has done to you living and now death is irreversible and it will always be there...but you don't need closure or anything.

You just need the presence of those you love and you'll be okay. But all of them refuse to listen to you and drop the topic, they refuse to stop looking for Kenneth. Although you can't really complain considering they're searching behind your back and not in your face.

At this point you might have pushed the thought of Kenneth down so furiously you'd forget about him—but with Alastor "missing" you can't help but be worried sick. What if something happened to him? If he did something to Kenneth surely it would have been done in an instant.

Your mind begins to think the worst. What if by some sick twist of fate, Kenneth got the upperhand? What if Alastor is hurt or even worse...erased?

A soft buzzing on your lap pulls you out of your overwhelmed and overthinking thoughts. With a soft frown and sigh you grab your phone and look down at the notification on the screen. You've already gotten used to the little electronic device, always one to be a quick learner.

Angel Dust :)

come to my room right now!

A soft hum leaves your lips while looking down at his text message. With a nonchalant shrug you stand up, drawing the eyes of those seated around the table. "Angel's calling me, I'll see you guys.",you smile while turning your phone off. With rushed footsteps you leave the dining room since you know very well one of them will try to escort you upstairs.

Your phone rests in the pocket of your pretty dress and you make your way up the steps with a soft hum. A bit more worry prickles at you that Angel might be calling you to his room to judge his nude photographs again. The man was very...well supplied but it's jarring to walk into his room and see him holding posters of himself nude.