Chap 1

Jfm brought wwx from the orphanage when he was 7, jc 6 and Jyl was 11 years old. Yanli instantly liked the new boy as she saw how pitiful the small boy was so she started doting on him. Jc didn't like him because he lost his puppies because of wwx. Wwx liked yanli, she was sweet and cared for him but he absolutely adored the younger boy jc because he was very pretty, and wwx soon learned he liked seeing jc cry. As he can then hug and baby his little brother. He started making mischief and pranks and involving a-cheng into his games more and more as he wanted to stay near him. He wouldn't let a-cheng play with other kids as they can be dangerous for his baby brother, but he has a lot of friends.

Wwx made sure that his uncle made a-cheng share his room with him.

Jiang Cheng slowly starts liking his brother just as he likes his sister because he likes to play and he doesn't have other friends. Also A-jie told him to be nice to new brother and making him sad will make her sad too. So now a-cheng goes to school with a-xian, plays with him, sleep in the same room, eat together, but when it's time to do homework a-xian always try to make him play but a-cheng knows if he doesn't work or study he'll get bad score and then his pretty a-niang will be mad. She already is always sad and angry now, since wwx came. A-cheng wants to see his a-niang smile and laugh again. Like she laughed when a-cheng told her that he wants her to style his hair like her because he wanted to be like her. And he also wants his a-die to be proud of him and praise him just like he praised A-xian when he got his platinum medal in track race where a-cheng got gold but no praise. 

But all of it changed as wwx started developing his character more. When a-cheng was 12 A-xian started climbing in his bed every night, and not just because he had nightmare, but because 

"a-chenggggg, my bed is so cold, share some warmth with your gege" A-xian whined. He asked his father for a separate room but was denied. Next year random touches started. A-cheng gets uncomfortable because he doesn't was anyone touching and squeezing his thighs then A-xian groped his ass and squeezed and pinched, a-cheng cried because he didn't like that and that hurts, A-xian kept saying sorry and a-li told a-cheng he just loves his brother so he was playing. They told a-cheng, he won't do it again. And he didn't but touches won't stop.