Chap 15

That was 6 months ago. Wanyin is now 20yo. He has friends he trusts and a boyfriend. His therapist is happy with his recovery rate. He doesn't know how he got those friends. He knows how it all started with a panic attack six months ago, but he can't fathom how he got friends out of that. But he admits in the privacy of his mind that he's somehow happy with the outcome.

Lxc and ywy are thinking of taking a step further in their relationship, as now it stands only a careful makeout session at most, but wanyin doesn't want to deny his kind bf anymore. He knows lxc doesn't ask for it, not to pressure him, but he wants sexual intimacy and more. Wanyin doesn't want his boyfriend to get tired of him and leave him, just because he couldn't forget his past. So, he asked his therapist to help him, when he visited without telling lxc about his appointment. His therapist encouraged him and told him if it's something he wants too then he should talk to his bf and start slow, so they don't overwhelm him.

Wanyin and xichen talked, and today is the day they would be trying to be more physical and more intimate.

Wanyin came out of shower dressed in his nightwear, xichen was already in bed, wanyin was nervous but upon seeing his bf's smile and outstretched hand beckoning him to come close, he accepted the hand and got in the bed.

Lxc asked him if he doesn't want to, they won't do anything more than cuddle, there's no pressure. But Wanyin told him he wants to feel closer than he already is. He wants to take that step, for his own self, to truly move on from the past that has hurt him.

Lxc kissed him feeling proud of how strong his bf is. Wanyin turned his face towards xichen and let him kiss as he wanted. xichen already told him the pace will be set by wanyin and gave all the control to him, so he won't feel trapped or scared.

Wanyin straddled lxc and sat in his lap, moving his hips while kissing xichen fervently. They were both kissing and nipping at each other. Lxc moved down on his wanyin's shoulders and neck, down his shoulders, sucked on his nipples, biting gently, inciting a gasp from his bf. Pinched the other nipple while stroking one with his tongue and wanyin moaned loudly. Lxc was amazed at the pretty sound leaving his bf's mouth, he played with the nipples some more. Wanyin was never one to just take and don't give back so he also started going down xichen while kissing, biting and sucking his bf on his neck and shoulders. Then he took xichen's nipple in his mouth and sucked, rolling his tongue around it and stroking, then he used what he learned from xichen just now to bring pleasure to his bf. He moved down and continued kissing, he bit lxc's inner thigh near the groin, he saw how hard his bf is and took his erection in his hand, looked at xichen and upon seeing his nod and smile, he stroked xichen's c/ock a few time, and started giving kitting licks on his c/ock's head. He kissed it's head lightly and took his c/ock in his mouth, using his tongue to licked it, then slowly started moving his head. Xichen was moaning prettily and wanyin can tell whatever he's doing is correct and good, which increased his confidence and he started sucking his bf's c/ock fervently, bobbing his head up and down, hollowing his cheeks and took more length in his mouth, xichen was grasping at the sheets trying to ground himself in between the waves of pleasure given by wanyin.

When wanyin took his whole length in his mouth gagging a little bit, while rolling xichen's balls with his hand holding him from waist with his other hand, xichen couldn't stop himself from grabbing wanyin from his hair, wanyin stiffened a little but the hold was gentle and not painful so he relaxed himself continued, xichen started thrusting in wanyin's mouth, he was feeling the heavenly warmth around his c/ock, which was so much better than how he fantasized, he was fucking his bf's mouth and looking at how pretty he looks with his co/ck in his mouth. His thrusts became deeper choking wanyin a little bit, then faster as he felt the warmth pooling in his lower abdomen, after a few more fast and deep thrusts his whole body tensed and he released his load in wanyin's mouth, then kept a slower pace emptying his cock fully in wanyin's mouth. And to wanyin's credit, he drank all of the cum xichen emptied in his mouth and sucked at his bf's c/ock cleaning him. xichen returned the favor with the same enthusiasm...

Wanyin decided to stop after that, lxc agreed because he knew his bf reached his limit and he knew these kind of things take patience, trust and understanding, he also knew that he'll have many more chances to go further than this, so he'll be satisfied with this until wanyin is ready for more.