Chap 4

Now jc has more than enough money to get the things he needs and a few coins extra. He's feeling hungry, he only eats one meal a day, to save money, which is given by the construction site to the laborers, so he thought he could get some biscuits or a bun with some water.

He exits the construction site where he's staying after begging the manager to let him stay there as he doesn't have a place to go to and the manager lets him coz he pities the young teenager.

Tw// assault, violence, rape.

Jc saw a convenience store, earlier, a few blocks away so he started walking towards the place, on the way he saw four guys coming from front laughing and drinking from the bottles in their hands.
He tried to ignore them and move past them, dodging them, but they blocked his way. Jc saw them looking at the note in his hand, they started coming closer, jc tried to run but he stumbled and fell, they took all his money from him, he cried and begged them to give his money back even half of it, as he worked very hard but they didn't.

Then he saw one of them moving towards him and saw an evil glint in his eyes, he knew they are not only after his money, he thought they'll beat him up and throw him away to let him die, he screamed, got up really fast and tried to run after a few steps one of them reached him, because they are older and faster than him, and punched him, jc fell to the ground and he took jc's hair in his hand and banged jc's head into the road. Sudden pain shot out of his head and made him dizzy, he felt moisture trickling out of his hair and he's not able to resist anymore.

They took him to a nearby alley and started removing his clothes, he screamed and shrieked.  

"a-die!!! Save me! A-die please! A-die they'll kill me, please save me, a-die!!!!!!"

But there was no one to listen to his pleas. They gagged his mouth with his shirt and one of them started playing with his co/ck, while they other one was pumping his own c/ock and soon pushed himself in from behind, jc screamed but no sounds could be heard due to being gagged, he loses consciousness after a few minutes due to being roughly slammed in a c/ock without any kind of lube and losing blood from head injury.

He came back and forth into consciousness and unconsciousness during the assault, many time.

He heard "a-fang leave the baby, it's my turn." and a new person starts slamming his c/ock in his ass.
"wangwang, see how pretty he looks on my c/ock!"
"I'll fill him with my cum then he'll be able to take your monster of a co/ck"
"should we take him with us and keep him as our s/ex slave?"
"I'd make our s/extoy ride my c/ock daily"
"he'd be our pretty s/ex toy" 

He doesn't know when all of it will end, when will this torture end? How much more? When will this end? And loses consciousness.