■ Chores Before Hoes ■

• ■ ● - ● - ● - ● - ● ■ 

You find yourself standing in a dark void.

"This place again... " You groan. Looking around, only darkness surrounds you with nothing else to accompany you.

Just like last time.

You sigh and begin to aimlessly walk around. Your thoughts served as your only companion in this desolate place.

But you stop when you see something in the corners of your eyes. You turned to look and what you saw made your heart drop to your stomach.

Bright white eyes stare back at you while a tail twitches behind them. Their form was obscured in shadows, preventing you from seeing their face.

And yet... you can't help the feeling of familiarity at the sight of them.

The symbol on their forehead glows brightly as you continue to stare at each other.

But before you could do anything, their shadowy figure flickers and quickly fades away.

As the ground beneath you disappeared, letting you fall into the unyielding darkness.

......

You woke up with a start and groaned as a migraine came over you.

This one was much more painful than the countless others you had before.

"That dream again..." You sigh, rubbing your head as the pain in your head subsides.

You sigh and look around, noting King lying next to you and Luz was nowhere to be found.

'... probably in the bathroom.' You shrug and grab your phone from your bag. It lights up as you receive a text message from Mom.

Mom:
Good morning [Y/n]. Are you enjoying yourself at summer camp?

You hesitate for a bit and start to type a response.

You:
morning. it's been fun and Lu seems to like it here.

You anxiously pace around the room as you send the message. A thump makes you turn around and you see Luz wearing black robe and a pointy hat.

"Morning [Y/n]!" She smiles brightly at you.

"Morning Luz." You returned her smile and raised an eyebrow, gesturing to her clothes. "What's that?"

"Witch clothes." She replies, beaming at you. "I found it in the closet. It's full of stuff like this so we could match."

You grin and grab your jacket from the floor.

"Hmm. No thanks. I'm good with my jacket." You said, draping it over your shoulders. You chuckle at her pouting face and pat her head.

"Let's get going, young witch ~." You say in a teasing tone, walking past her. Luz rolls her eyes but follows you downstairs.