■ Abomination shenanigans ■

• ■ ● - ● - ● - ● - ● ■ •

Back at the Owl House, Eda leans back into her chair while she watches King trying to train the baby trash slug.

She sips from her mug as King coos at his student and dangles a treat in front of it. "Aw. Who's a good Prince, Jr.? Who's a good guy?"

"Hey, Mr. Wiggles." Eda called out to the small demon who was pampering a baby slug with treats.

"You're not gonna teach it anything doing that." She smirks and slightly waves her mug around.

"It's called positive reinforcement, Eda. And it works wonders." King said, looking at her with narrowed eyes.

The trash slug looks at the treat before grabbing it out of his paw. It grew a size bigger as soon as it swallowed the treat down.

"Ha ha! See? Now watch this." King pulls out a treat and points it at the witch.

"Prince, Jr. Attack Eda! Knock over her drink! Mess up her hair!" He commanded. The slug however, was too busy looking at the treat in his paw than following the order King gave.

The Owl Lady sips from her mug before speaking in a sarcastic tone. "Oh, no. Please stop."

"Well, I haven't seen your students in forever." King sassed back, putting a paw on his hip. "For all we know, they're not even loyal to you anymore."

The trash slug grabs the treat in his paw and eats it as the small demon looks at Eda.

"You wish." She chuckles before she looks around with a frown. "But yeah. Where did those two went?"

■ ●● ●● ■

"Hmm. Too many toenails in unexpected places. Fail." The professor said, looking at the misshapen form of an abomination. The student sadly goes back to her seat. The teacher turns to the rest of the class with a disappointed look.

"Pathetic! The biggest abominations are all of you!" He stated, pointing at the class.

"If the next abomination is a failure, everyone gets extra homework for a month!"

Every student grumbles to each other at the teacher's order. The teacher clears his throat before speaking again.

"And the next one to come up is..."

"Excuse me, sir." Amity says with a smug smirk and stands up. "But I am ready to present my abomination. Rise!"

The abomination rises out of her pot with a groan at the green- haired witch's command.

The teacher softly laughs to himself. "I've always saved the best for last, Amity. You'll have to wait your turn."

"How about..." He pauses before turning to the class.

"Willow."

The students begin to whisper in disappointment amongst themselves while the said witch hides her face in her hood.

The two teens hiding in the pot heard the comments and frowned at each other before you pushed the lid up.

"Don't listen to them, Willow. We can do this." Luz smiles at Willow.

"We got this." You whispered, giving her a thumbs up.

The curly - haired witch smiles a bit and pushes the wheelbarrow to the front of the class.

"Uh... Abomination, rise." She meekly said, her voice cracking for a little bit at the end.

The pot shakes for a bit before the lid suddenly flies up into the air from a punch. A large abomination rises up from the pot.