■ Midnight Hustle ■

• ■ ● - ● - ● - ● - ● ■ •

All four of you were having a blast with the walking house. It was exciting to have the house following your every orders which reminds you of the giant mech animes you used to watch back home. Right now, the house was walking through a forest when Willow spotted a familiar girl.

"Hey is that...?" Willow asked as the house came to a stop.

"It's Boscha." Gus said, confirming her suspicions. "The girl who made fun of us."

All of you quieted down and watched as Boscha walked past the house while talking to someone through a... crow.

The Boiling Isles have never ceased to amaze and baffle you with its weirdness even after staying a few weeks with Eda.

"Ugh! Yes, Mom. I'm going to a moonlight conjuring. No, Mom. You can't come." She said, stopping and giving an annoyed look at the crow. She narrows her eyes, "And yes, Mom, it's sad that you're asking."

Rolling her eyes, she lets go of the bird. It lets out a series of caws and flies off into the distance. She then turned around and saw the house but because of the hill, she didn't see the four kids glowing brightly at the porch.

"She noticed us. What do we do?" Willow whispers. Luz hums in thought while you smirk, already having a plan in mind.

"Hey. H‐Hey you. You should, uh... stop being so mean to people. You're kind of a jeeeerk." Luz said through a megaphone illusion Gus conjured up. You all chuckle but try to keep it down so Boscha wouldn't get suspicious.

"Ew. A talking house is giving me a lecture?" Boscha turns away with a frown then scoffs. "Whatever. I'll just TP you like I did with the rest of the neighborhood."

"Your turn, [Y/n]." Luz whispers, handing the megaphone over to you. A mischievous grin forming on her face, "Show them what you can do."

"With pleasure." You whispered back and shooting back a mischievous grin in return.

"But don't you see? I am no mere house." You spoke in a gruff tone. You can't help but grin before saying your next lines. "I am the beast of the forest! Tremble before me, child!"

You then roared into the megaphone as the house stood up from behind the hill, showing off its bird legs and scaring Boscha. The said girl screams and she begins to run off further into the forest. You all laughed as her running figure faded from view.

"I've never pranked anyone before. And now I have a taste for it." Gus says as he gleefully smiles.

You let out a chuckle and ruffled his hair. "Try not to get addicted to it, Gus."

"We should follow her to Amity's house to show off our conjuring." Willow suggests. "That will show her who's got no talent." She says the last part with disdain. You glance at her in a bit of concern and fear, dreading the day when Willow snaps and gives into her fury.

You take a glance at the moon and frown, noticing how it was almost down.

"Actually, I'm starting to think we should head back." You mutter. The house was far away from its original spot and with the night coming to an end, you prefer to keep it safe and not piss off Eda. That woman can hold a grudge and her punishments are always the worst.

"Amity's updating her Penstagram." Gus says as he shows his scroll to his friends. It was the same post Amity made earlier but there was a new tagline added under it.