Chapter 1

[Y/N P.O.V]

"Meliodas! You pervert! Let go of Elizabeth!" I exclaimed. Elizabeth laughed nervously, unable to move. The demon clung to the goddess as if his life depended on it.

His sly smirk turned into a sigh. Meliodas let go and returned to stand on the ground, his short height painfully true. Elizabeth laughed at the small exchange.

A small gust of wind blew through the forest, my [H/C] hair gently flowing in the wind. I looked over my shoulder to see the fairy king himself. "Gloxinia! You're here!" I flew myself towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hello [Y/N]!" He calmly smiled.

The fairy king was used to my behavior. It was my usual greeting to the group. "[Y/N]!" A familiar voice rang in ny ears. My eye twitched. "Hello dear brother-" my voice was laced with sarcasm. Arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me away from the fairy king.

"I thought we talked about this. I'm so sorry, fairy king, Gloxinia," Sariel apologized. I puffed out my cheeks, pouting. Gloxinia chuckled and gave a smile. "I don't mind, really,"

"Lord Sariel, is there a reason as to why you're here," Elizabeth flew to where we were. Sariel let go of me and nodded. "Lord Ludociel has requested your presence. Drole has already been informed of this," I nodded. "I see-"

"-this is the time where I make my exit! Have fun listening to Ludociel's boring talkk!! Bye brother!! See you everyone! Make sure to tell me the important stuff!" I winked playfully before quickly flying away. "[Y/N]!!" Sariel yelled, but his voice slowly faded out as I flew away.

The tall trees of the forest continued to cloud my vision. I landed on the ground, leaning against a tree. "I have no desire to hear Ludociel's plan to eradicate demon race. He's so stupid. There are other ways to win this war," I groaned.

I closed my eyes for a single second. Abruptly; I felt the cold sting of a blade near my throat. I opened my eyes calmly. His hair was black as night. His eyes almost seemed like a void. "Woah-" I gasped. "You're a member of the demon race!" I smiled.

"And you are a member of the goddess race," he spoke coldly. "I've never actually met a demon before. You don't seem as scary as Ludociel says," I inquired curiously.

"I'm [Y/N], what's your name?" I asked. The blade didn't faze me. I'd always wanted to meet a member of the demon race. My brother knew about this. Sariel hadn't mentioned this to Ludociel for my sake. I wouldn't have my freedom if that were to happen. I would definitely be confined for fear of me betraying the goddess race.

"I have no need to tell you my name," came his reply. I pouted and sighed. "You're no fun~" I teased. "Zeldris?! What are you doing?" A girl's voice echoed. I tilted my head to the side to see a woman with blonde hair. "Gelda?" He muttered.

"So your name is Zeldris, huh? I like that! And your name is Gelda. That's so pretty!!" I gushed. Gelda gently took Zeldris's wrist and guided the blade away from my neck.

"Why thank you! What is your name?" Gelda asked. "[Y/N]'s the name," I smiled. Zeldris sheathed his blade and crossed his arms. "You made no move to attack me. You are a member of the goddess race. We are enemies. Why did you not attack?" Zeldris asked.

I smiled; putting my hands behind my back. "Simple because I wish to make my own opinion of the demon race. Ludociel says they are our enemies. They are vile, dark creatures. However, I've never met a demon, so why should I solely belive in his opinion?" I replied.

"You're a strange goddess," he muttered. I looked up at Gelda, with a big smile. I was only a smidge taller than Zeldris. Gelda was much taller. "Thank you for helping me out!"

Gelda nodded, giving a soft smile. "It was no problem," I nodded. "I want to learn more about the demon race. Could I speak with you again?" I asked.

Gelda spoke before Zeldris could object. "Of course you can,"

.........

I don't think I've ever written such a short chapter T^T

However! I'm really excited for this new project of mine!! I love Zeldris, but my sister thinks I'm weird for that xD