Chapter 5

Y/N P.O.V

Meliodas sighed softly giving me a stern look. "Look, I know that you're trying to protect this demon, but what if they're out to hurt you...many demons are excellent at manipulating," I chuckled softly, slowly letting to of Sariel and Tarmiel.

"You trust me, right?" I asked. Meliodas suddenly sighed and changed his stern look to a smile. "I do!" I giggled happily. "Thennn-" I leld it out. "Stop interrogating me! I'll tell you who it is another time. Maybe after the wars over....when we'll all be safe to be ourselves," I gave one last smile.

"Wait! As your brother, I demand to know!" Sariel suddenly shouted. I laughed and put a finger near my mouth. "I'll tell you all when the time is right! I promise! Just trust me, like I trust him!" I smiled brightly. Even just the thought of the demon made me happy.

While the group was interrogating the young goddess, Ludociel contacted Nerobasta, telepathically, to call for reinforcements. To call for Mael. Except, when Nerobasta went to open the Celestial Gate, she was met with Melascula and Gowther.

Suddenly, a chill went down my spin. Something's wrong. Very wrong. "Something's not right. Ki- Gloxinia and I will go see what's up," Drole spoke. "I'll come too," Meliodas offered, but Gloxinia turned him down. "No, you need to tend to Elizabeth and those Two Commandments,"

"Then I'll go," I offered. "I can stand in for Meliodas," the two nodded, quickly taking off deeper into the woods. The two kings had their own conconversation. Unconsciously, I seemed to block it out. My own thoughts ran rampant across my mind. Was Zeldris here? What if he was-

Just when I decided to look up, I was met with a pink haired male. "Ahh!" I screamed loudly; immediately flying back and latching onto Gloxinia. "Scary pink man! I repeat, there is a scary pink man in the bushes!!!" I yelled.

"Now...where are those glasses.." the puppet muttered around to himself before turning arouns. "Hello, my name is Gowther. Nice to meet you, Fairy King Gloxinia, Giant King Drole, and [Y/N] a member of the goddess race," he smirked.

"I know everything about you. Even things you don't even know yourselves. It's all right here," Gowther pointed towards his head. "Creepy....I was right about calling him a scary pink man..."

"What was that?!" Gloxinia exclaimed, throwing my comment off to the side. Abruptly, Gowther started to laugh uncontrollably. "Nice, huh? What do you think? Especially villanous, right?" Drole and Gloxinia just seemed to fall over.

"Ugghh! What is up with this kid? He's throwing me off!" Drole groaned. Gowther clapped slowly, smiling oddly. "Thanks for the excellent reaction, but I have to admit that these trivial interactions are quite pleasant. Please forgive me. I have no ill will," Gowther spoke.

"No way," Gloxinia growled. "You're not Gowther," I looked up at Gloxnia, concerningly. "Glox," I muttered. "Huh? Of course I'm Gowther. Who else would I be? What is it you're trying to say?" Gowther asked.

"I don't know how to explain it. You just seem different- from the you that I know," Gloxinia explained. "In other words, you know a me that I don't know? Interesting topic," suddenly, a hologram of Melascula appeared.

"Gowther, I'm going to close it. Don't forget that you're treating me to five barrels of wine later," Melascula added. "I understand," Gowther turned around to face the two kings once again.