Chapter 9

Y/N P.O.V

After that day, I never left Meliodas's side. We began our journey together. We paid our respects to Liz and Ace and buried them nearby. About ten years had passed. Meliodas formed a group called the Seven Deadly Sins.

I got to know them all quite well. When I saw Gowther for the first time, I shouted. "Scary pink guy!" Not long after, Meliodas explained that he was no longer a member of the Ten Commandments.

When the Seven Sins split up, I stayed with Meliodas to help run the Boar Hat. Elizabeth was reincarnated once again, but I tried to distance myself from the child. In the end, it didn't work. She was too adorable for me to just avoid.

...¤¤....Sixteen Years Later....¤¤...

"Yo! Meliodas! You've got another order over here!" I shouted. Meliodas smiled and brought over the plate of booze to the four knights. "Say, we have a really good meat pie if you'd like to try that," Meliodas winked.

I let out a small sigh and walked into the kitchen. Meliodas followed me into the kitchen and made one of his 'delicious' meat pies. "Are you sure that you don't want to wear the uniform? We'd be sure to get a lot more buisness with you waiting full time!" He smirked.

I chuckled and pat his head. "Sorry Meliodas, but I'm trying to spare you from your brothers wrath," I laughed. Meliodas laughed. "Oh come onn, I'm sure he'd love to see you in that. Imagine the look on his face," he laughed.

"You and your perverted fantasies! Zel isn't like you! He would definitely poke your eyes out," my laughs faded out as I walked to the table and set down the meat pie. "Here you are!"

The blonde haired boy laughed as soon as the men all spit out the meat pie. "What did you expect, we're known for our great booze, but the food-- not so much," he snickered. "Heck ya we are! Nothing beats the booze of the Boar Hat!" I exclaimed.

Suddenly, the door burst open. A rusted knight's armor. "The....Seven..Deadly Sins," its voice seemed weak and distorted. Wasting no time, all of the customers rushed out in fear. Meliodas looked up at the knight and spoke. "Now, who are you,"

The rusted knight didn't reply. It wobbled on its feet before it fell over. The helmet was knocked off. All of our eyes widened. I chuckled softly and smiled. "That's just like her,"

"This kids one of the Seven Deadly Sins...." Hawk mumbled in surprise.

...¤¤....¤¤....¤¤...

"She's a girl," Hawk mumbled. We'd set Elizabeth down on one of the Boar Hats beds. "Let's make sure," Meliodas smirked. He walked over and started checking out Elizabeth. "You perv," I deadpanned.

As Meliodas groped her breast, her eyes suddenly shot open as she sat up. "Yup! Your heart beats all good!" Meliodas suddenly exclaimed, letting go of the poor girl. "Oh..." Elizabeth mumbled in shock. "Well- thank you for that. Huh? Where am I? Excuse me, but what am I doing here?" She asked.

"Oh yeah! You walked in my bar and then passed out cold," Meliodas smirked. "Your bar?" She mumbled. "Yup! This right here is the Boar Hat Tavern and it's run by this little pervert," I smirked.

"Your the owner?" Elizabeth turned to Meliodas. He nodded. "Yeah, is that so weird?" Elizabeth's face went red while she was embarrassed. "Um! Well-- I saw that sword on your back and just assumed," she muttered.

Meliodas pulled out his sword and smirked. "This thing? Yeah! It makes people think twice about skippin' out on paying the bills!" He smiled. I nodded and smiled. "Yeah! It's the only way people would actually pay for your uh- unique cooking," I laughed.

Hawk shrieked. "Unique?! His food is awful!" Elizabeth's eyes lit up like stars. "It's a talking piggy! It's so cute!" She smothered the pig in a hug. I let out a yawn and spread out my arms. "I think that I'm gonna head to bed," I yawned. "It's your fault for drinking until you passed out last night!" Hawk yelled.

"Come onnnn, I was celebrating," I pouted. "I finally made some progress on my magic. You can't blame me," I sighed. "Besides, our blonde friend seems to have things handled here. I'm heading to sleep. Hawk, make sure to be on pervert patrol for me!" I yawned one last time before leaving the room. "Sleep well, Y/N!" Meliodas waved before returning to Elizabeth.

I walked to my room and layed down on my bed. I wasn't as cheerful as I used to be. Ever since Liz died, I could sense that I'd started to change. Often, I would feel tired and exhausted. It was odd.

I usually slept the odd feeling off. Usually, when I awoke, I was back to being my old self. With that said, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

...¤¤....¤¤....¤¤...

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes to see Hawk jumping up and down. "What is it, Hawk?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes. "There's man that keeps yelling conclusion! I was gonna get mom to get Meliodas and Elizabeth, but I can't reach the latter!" Hawk wailed.

Suddenly, I was up. "The great captain of scraps disposal, needing my help? Why, I could never turn down such an offer!" I teased.

I walked outside to feel the gentle breeze and smiled. "Alright, Hawks mom! Let's move out!" I yelled. Hawk nodded. "Yeah! Go mom!" Hawk's mom was on the move.

I crouched down and undid the tie on the latter. "You needed help with this? You just wanted to wake me up, didn't you?" I deadpanned. Hawks chuckled nervously. "Maybeeee," I sighed.

Within time, Hawks Mom landed right on the group of six. "Hey! Meliodas! Elizabeth! Y/N, Hawk and his mom, to the rescue!" I exclaimed. Hawks threw down the latter. Meliodas held Elizabeth and grabbed onto the latter. "Thanks!"

While Meliodas and Elizabeth got onto Hawks' mom, I glanced down at the man in the mustache. "That the conclusion man?" I asked Hawk. He nodded. I smirked brightly and pointed down at him. "I heard ya' like to yell conclusion! So how about this-

"Conclusion! Your mustache doesn't suit you!"

...¤¤....¤¤....¤¤...

Totally haven't been planning that conclusion, since yesterday-

Would you guys want me to go in depth on the events in between the Ten Commandments return? I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go through the whole Hendrickson ark-

I may just be being lazy, but what do you guys think?