🌸!Request! Bonus Chapter: Sariel x reader🌸

Hey fruit pack! So this is completely unrelated to my Zeldris x reader, but long story short, I got my first ever request by the lovely Mato-mamma! I'm really excited for this! They requested a Sariel x human!reader so that's exactly what I'm gonna do😌

Y/N P.O.V

...10 years ago...

The night sky hung over the tall trees of the forest. At the time, I was only nine. I didn't exactly remember how I had ended up in the forest. Everything seemed to be a blur. All I could do was run, my breaths shallow and uneven. Even the tiniest noise scared me.

The loud shouts of the thieves echoed in my mind as if on a constant loop. The red fire that danced in front of my eyes. The loud of the walls as they came crashing down and my mothers hand that lay limp under the catastrophe. The scary figure had gripped my arm tightly and dragged me away.

Somehow, I was able to rip myself from the theives grip and run deep into the forest. Somehow, I had lost them. My H/C hair was about as tangled as a rats nest.

With a single clap of thunder, rain began to pour. The small F/C dress that hung around my body was drenched. I wrapped my arms around my torso in hopes of finding some sort of warmth.

My E/C eyes scanned the area for anywhere to shelter myself from the rain. Every thunder clap, I yelped and gripped my arms tighter. Suddenly, a bright lavender caught my eye.

A tree different from any other in the Fairy Kings forest stood tall in front of me. I quickly ducked under the tree and sat down on the muddy ground. The leaves of the tree were enough to stop most of the rain from reaching me.

I pulled my knees to my chest tightly and cried. At that moment, I had no idea what to do. The thunder continued to frighten me and everything was dark. Every small noise of a twig breaking or the rustle of a bush startled me.

"Hello?" A gentle voice called out. I looked up and my eyes widened. A fairy stood before me with a gentle gaze. The thunder clapped once and I immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm scared..., p-please don't leave me alone," my voice shook and cracked. She leaned down to look me in the eyes and smiled. "I won't leave. Would you mind telling me your name? I'm Gerheade," she smiled.

"Y/N," I replied meekly as I looked up at her. She nodded and gave a smile. "Let's get you out of the rain. You'll catch a cold out here like this," she extended her hand and I grasped it gently. "Thank you," was all I could muster through my tears.

..........

🌸🌸Present Day🌸🌸

..........

After that day, I chose to stay in the Fairy Kings forest. Gerheade and I had become very close friends. That day I had asked her the name of that tree. It was called a Wisteria Tree.

I didn't live directly with the fairies. I had built a tiny but by the Wisteria Tree. I had met Gloxinia once and he had given me some Wisteria seeds as a gift.

I walked outside of my hut to see a very familiar sight. Often, I would be visited by Gerheade and the fairy children and there they were. Gerheade waved and gave a smile. This time, there were four fairies with her; Terra, Trix, Mirai, and Jade.