Chapter 30

Y/N P.O.V

The area all around me was dark. I was surronded by an empty void of eternal darkness. My eyes widened when something had caught my attention-

My demon markings were gone

"Huh?" I gasped. Slowly, a black figure formed in front of me. It held out its hand, black blood dripping from it.

"I can kill him for you," it smiled creepily, only its smile able to be made out. "He's responsible for killing our brother! He deserves to die!" Its voice boomed loudly.

"I see," I muttered. "You're my negative emotions, aren't you? The power I try to supress," I spoke calmly.

"You're a possibility of what I could've become if I had chosen the path of revenge and hatred," I smiled sadly.

"It's all because of Mael that we've lost everything now!"

"We lost Ace becuase we were WEAK!"

"We lost Gloxinia and Drole because WE WEREN'T THERE WHEN THEY NEEDED US!"

"We've lost the Meliodas we knew and loved becuase of our STUPID CURSE!"

"AND NOW-!"

"We've lost our one and only brother, Sariel because we were WEAK! AGAIN!"

Its voice continued to shout.

All of the memories replayed in my mind. I took a deep breath before holding out my hand.

"It hurts. I understand that," I smiled. "But through all this loss we've endured, we've become stronger. We have to move on and accept that they've left the rest of their quest to us- to finish what they started!"

"They all gave their lives so we had the chance to create a better future. We'll LIVE! Just like they all wanted us too! Besides, we promised Gowther we'd all celebrate. Together!" I smiled.

"Please, lend me your power," I smiled. They looked at me with a confused glare.

"I've lost most of my Grace. I need your power. We have to accept each other if we want to complete their dream. I may not be able to end my curse as of right now, but I can use whatever willpower I have to change that curse into a strength," I smiled, without realising the tears that were falling.

"You're an idiot! If you accept my power- you'll only die faster!" It cried out, its form slowly being uncovered by the darkness.

When it dissapeared, it showed a small child, only about 1500 years of age (15 for us) with H/C hair and glowing E/C eyes.

"You have to be there for Zeldris and everyone else! You can't accept me.....I'll only bring you pain and suffering.....I'm all of your negative emotions formed into an illusion. I'm the curse bestowed upon you," it muttered, tears falling.

They turned their back to me, wiping away their tears. I shook my head and gently wrapped my arms around them. "Even so, you're still part of me.....I'm willing to accept the risk. I'll die faster, but it's a fine price to pay for saving the ones we love," I exclaimed.