Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V

At sunset, I left that night. When I had returned to the small hut Sariel and I lived in, the moon was high in the sky. I didn't wish to wake my brother. That is, if he was resting in the first place. The window located in my room, should theoretically be unlocked. I never locked it.

I crouched down on the window sill as I carefully lifted the window and entered. "Sister," the familiar voice came. Behind me was my brother, Sariel. On his face was a disappointed expression. I glanced down at the ground. "Where were you? I understand that you aren't fond of Ludociel-"

I groaned loudly. "Sariel! I have my reasons. There's just something about him....h-he just can't be trusted. I just- have a bad feeling about him!" I raised my voice. Sariel suddenly went silent. I gasped softly, my hands cupping my mouth. "I'm sorry Sariel. I shouldn't have raised my voice. Please continue. I may not trust Ludociel, but I love you brother! Explain away!" I smiled.

"We are in an official war now. You may no longer keep neglecting these meetings. All four of the arch-angels, including me, are forming a plan. You didn't miss anything important today, but that won't always be the case," Sariel explained, an unreadable expression clear on his face.

I nodded. "I understand, brother. I'll do my best to attend the next one. You seem tired. This must have been a busy day for you. Please, get some rest," I walked to him, patting his head softly. "H-hey!" His voice cracked softly.

I whistled a soft melody. "What? I couldn't hear anything? Is there a tiny mouse speaking to me?" I spoke dramatically, yet a playful tone. "You're not much taller than me! You're barely even taller than Meliodas!"

I chuckled softly, giving him a soft smile. Sariel was my younger brother by only a year. Although, many would mistake him for my older brother. He was much more mature than I was, after all.

"Goonight, Sariel. I'll see you again in the morning," I smiled, waving at him as he closed the door to my room. A soft sigh left me while I made my way to my window. A soft breeze blew, my [F/C] dress flowing behind me. "I'll be seeing you tommorow as well, Zeldris the mysterious demon,"

¤~The Morning~¤

The morning sun rose again as it did every day. The hut was oddly quiet. I walked out of my room and into Sariel's. He was gone. Small white feathers littered the floor around the window. "So he went out...he could have at least told me," I puffed out my cheeks.

I giggled softly, opening the door excitedly. A gust of wind blew into the house. "Adventure, here I come!" I took a single step off of the tree where Sariel's and I's hut was located. The tree was tall and grand, lush with green leaves. The leaves rustled in the wind. I fell down to the ground, the wind encasing my small figure.

Once I was close to the ground, my proud, white wings flew out, abruptly stopping my fall. "Yeah! Now, that was fun!!" I cheered happily. "[Y/N!" A voice shouted from below. I smiled brightly. Anyone would recognize that head of blonde hair. "Meliodas!" I flew down to him.

"How'd that meeting go yesterday? I know that I....well- sort of left you all to fend for yourselves in Ludociel's boring talk," Meliodas shrugged his shoulders before bringing them back down as soon as they rose. "It certainly was boring. I almost fell asleep," he yawned for 'dramatic effect'

I laughed happily. "Oh~ and I'm sure Elizabeth was the only one keeping you awake, you little pervert~" I teased. "Of course!" Meliodas exclaimed, giving me a thumbs up. "Is that something to be proud about?" My head cocked to the side, my mouth forming a small 'o'.