Chapter 26

Y/N P.O.V

It wasn't long before Zeldris and I landed on the balcony in front of the door. We let go of eachothers hands and walked in the doors.

"Welcome back, Sir Zeldris. Oh? Lady Y/N?! I thought you were resting-" Cusack greeted us. I chuckled softly, rubbing the back of my neck. "I left through the window," I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

"I hope all went well," Cusack spoke again. Zeldris was honest and shook his head. "Sorry, but I came back empty-handed. I played right into the daughter Belialuin's hands," Zeldris explained.

"Although, we have a much bigger problem now. The Four Archangels have been revived," I spoke. "That magical power, I have no doubt that it belonged to Ludociel," Zeldris spoke again. I nodded. "I can confirm that it was, in fact, Ludociel. The very reason I snuck out was because I sensed Ludociel's power and went to investigate,"

Everyone's eyes widened. Meliodas nodded. "I see. That would confirm the light of an alliance coming from Liones," Mel explained. "It's likely that Elizabeth and the Seven Deadly Sins have teamed up with the Four Archangels,"

Zeldris chuckled. "So your women got away from you?" Meliodas spoke again. "It doesn’t matter what our enemies try to do now. We stick to our plan. Once I become the Demon King, this will all be over," the blonde explained.

Suddenly, the small peace was interrupted. "Someone's entered the castle," Zeldris turned to face Cusack. With a single nod, the two vanished.

All of a sudden, my head felt light. It felt like something was pulling me to where Zeldris was. My vision began to go blurry. Meliodas noticed and placed a hand on my shoulder, his green eyes faintly showing.

"It happened again, didn't it? Go get some rest," as soon as that sentence finished, his eyes returned to black and he walked away with Chandler by his side.

........

In the deep corridors of the castle were three young adults. "Are you sure that this is a good idea, Arthur?" A girl asked, she was the shortest of the three. "We need to find the Holy Sword. It's the only way we can help the Seven Deadly Sins," Arthur explained with a smile.

The other boy nodded, turning to the girl. "We promised to help the Seven Deadly Sins. We're already committed now," he gave a big smile. The girl nodded, giving her own bright smile. "Right!"

"Who are you? How did you break in? There's no sign that you're affected by my commandment either. Are you a thief, hoping to grab some treasure?" Zeldris taunted, slowly walking towards the trio. They all turned around with eyes wide before the boy and girl went into a fighting stance around Arthur.

"I have to get the Holy Sword," Arthur stuttered. Arthur tried to back up; but came into contact with Cusack's chest. "Lord Zeldris asked you a question. Answer it. Who are you and why are you here?"

"I-I- I'm the king! Arthur Pendragon! The king of Camelot!" Arthur exclaimed. The girl furrowed her eyebrows, giving Zeldris a glare. "The name's Mika, friend of Arthur's," she introduced herself blandly.

"Knox is the name. I'm also a friend of Arthur's," he introduced himself as well. Zeldris seemed content with the answers given to him. "So it's you, the king Merlin was so worried about," Zeldris muttered.