Chapter 13

Y/N P.O.V

"There's something I need to take care of. Don't do anything stupid," Zeldris spoke to me. I latched onto him tightly. "I don't want you to goooo," I whined. "But fineee," I got off of him and pat his head. "You better not do anything stupid either!"

"I won't," he nodded. He turned to face Gloxinia and Drole. "Watch after her," he gave one last instruction before heading out. "Why watch me? I'm capable of handling myself!" My cheeks puffed out as they normally did.

The fairy king gestured to the other Ten Commandments around us. "Mainly because they're around. They would eat your soul the moment you turned your back," he spoke as if he was telling a ghost story. "My soul? Would that even taste good?" I tilted my head.

"Hey! Tiny goddess!" Galand put his shoulder on my head. "You wouldn't happen to remember any places with good booze, would you? I haven't had a drink in 3000 years! I need some good quality booze!" He cheered.

Melascula suddenly appeared behind him. "I do too. It's been too long since I last had it," she whined. "Booze?" I spoke slowly. "What is that exactly?" I asked, a clueless expression.

The two of them looked as if they'd seen a ghost. "What?! You don't know what booze is? Galand! You know what we need to do," she looked at him and nodded. Galand nodded as well. "I understand! Let our mission begin!" The two left in a hurry.

"Gloxiniaaa, what's booze?" I looked up at him. He sighed. "Alcohol, but I can't blame you for not knowing what it is. We were pretty much in the middle of a forest. Besides, none of us were addicted to booze like some," he explained. I nodded. "Okay!"

It was a couple hours before the two commandments returned. In their hands were buckets and barrels. "We found some! We took all the booze the town had! We got souls and booze! Two birds with one stone!" Galand cheered.

Melascula poured some into her cup and drank. Her eyes lit up. "In 3000 years they seem to have upgraded their booze!" She cheered. Galand handed me a cup and smiled. "You won't regret it. You've never had it, so consider it a present," he laughed.

I took a sip and my eyes widened. "It tastes really familiar, but it's so good!" I exclaimed.

When Gloxinia returned a little later, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Drole, we have a problem," he flew to the giant king. "What kind of problem?" The giant asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Zeldris is going to kill us....." Gloxinia sighed. "We left her for ten minutes and she got herself drunk!" He panicked. "What do you mean she's drunk?" Drole asked. "She's drunk, means that she's drunk, Drole! Melascula and Galand destroyed a town for booze and brought it back here," the fairy explained with a deadpan expression.

Drole sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "That is a problem.....we're definitely dead," Drole's eye twitched.

Gloxinia returned to where the three of us were and sighed. "Y/N-" he called out. I looked up at him with a dazed look before hugging him tightly. "Woahhhh," I gasped. "Your wings look like a RAINBOW!" I shouted. "They're sooooo prettyyy," I smiled while gently poking his wings.

"That tickles," he chuckled before putting me down. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Gloxinia held up seven fingers in front of my face. "Four! Wait! Where are the rest of your fingers?! You lost them, didn't you!?" I exclaimed, taking his hands and individually counting his fingers.