Chapter 3

2nd Month

"Alright, Kiddo out of bed!" Karin shouted coming into a room and dragging the white cover of a bed as a hiss echoed throughout the room "Woah you sounded like an actual cat" Karin laughed.

"What do you want?!" The orange-haired boy shouted at the brown-haired woman as she smiled to herself, hands-on waist.

"I'm taking you to school. I don't have to have a car so we will have to get an early start!" Karin smiled as the young orange-haired boy looked at her with a dumbfounded expression.

"I want to walk with the master!" the boy shouted going back under the cover while Karin wore an offensive look before she glared.

"No! You stuck with me brat!" Karin shouted grabbing Kyo's feet as the boy's eyes widened as he screamed feeling as Karin pulled him off the bed and Karin laughed looking at him.

"What's wrong with you?!" The kid shouted as Karin looked down at him before she chuckled and kneeled towards him smiling.

"Many things, not get your uniform on" Karin stated placing the clothes on his bed as Kyo still looked wide-eyed at her walking figure "And make your bed" She smiled as Kyo groaned.

"Okay, Kyo do you know how to get to your school?" Karin questioned now the two stood outside the dojo on the street as Kyo groaned

"How stupid are you?!" Kyo shouted at the older woman while she simple sighed loudly before she stopped looking at seeing another child.

"Shall I just ask his parents?" Karin questioned pointing in a certain direction as Kyo's eyes widened before he glared grabbing her jumper.

"Like hell! I will find it!" Kyo shouted dragging the woman as she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion looking at a silver-haired boy who was also dragged by his mother.                                            

"Who was that kid, why did you get mad?" Karin asked as both she and Kyo walked down beside each other. he clenched his fists.

"He's the stupid rat!" Kyo shouted while Karin looked down as the boy held up his fists "And I'm gonna beat him one day because it's his fault!" Kyo shouted as Karin became confused.

"What's his fault?" She questioned as Kyo stopped as he looked up at his aunt who looked a lot like his mother he frowned

"Nothing" He mumbled before he walked ahead of her, Karin looked at him before she smiled slightly at the boy running as she watched him.

"Hey, kid! Wait up!" Karin shouted chasing after him.

"Hmm, the rat's fault?" Karin stated as she laid across the wooden part of the garden that rested outside, she sighed loudly.

"I thought you might have been painting" a voice stated as Karin's eyes widened as she shot up as she face him, the man who had long brown hair and eyes as she looked at him.

"N-No, I can't seem to find any inspiration" Karin stated sitting up as the man smiled and sat beside her.

"There are so many things that can inspire you, beautiful things" Kazuma smiled as Karin's eyes were wide as she looked at him.

"Y-Yeah there is!" Karin said with a smile before she stood up with a blush as Kazuma chuckled as the women looked at him.

"K-Kazuma" Karin stated as the man looked up at her with a smile as Karin blushed further "Do you have someone, I mean are you seeing anyone?" she questioned as Kazuma looked at her before he chuckled

"No not at the moment" Kazuma stated with a smile as Karin's eyes widened before she blushed

"Oh! That's good, I mean not for me or anything but you know good for you! Umm, I'm going to go and get Kyo" Karin stated in a ramble while Kazuma chuckled watching her leave.