Chapter 6

Karin put the phone down with a sigh, Kazuma walked down the stairs with a concerned expression as he saw her eyes filled with anger.

"Everything okay Karin?" Kazuma questioned coming closer while Karin simply gripped her fist harder.

"No" Karin stated as Kazuma looked concerned "that asshole decided to ring me and ask me to come over and get my sister's stuff" she states with a shake of her head.

"By him you mean..." Kazuma trailed off while Karin sighed before she looked up at the man.

"The bastard of a father"

"I'm not talking to you, I've just come to get her stuff, as well as some more of Kyo's" Karin, started walking into the house as the man eyes widened

"K-Karin! You haven't changed" the man stuttered while Karin simply looked at him with a bored expression.

"My sister's stuff?" She questioned before the man nodded and lead her to a room where Karin's eyes widened

"This is her and Kyo's room?" She asked looking at how small it is and how dark it is before she heard the man snarling

"How can you say that monster's name?" He asked while Karin's eyes widened as she looked at the man before she glared.

"He isn't a monster" she stated with a grit of her teeth

"He killed his mother!" He shouted while Karin stiffened her eyes widened before her fist tightened as she looked at him.

"Kyo didn't kill her! You did, your abuse killed her!" Karin shouted anger flaring in her eyes while the man gasped

"What about you?! Where the hell was you! Where were you when she needed you!" The man shouted as Karin's eyes widened as she looked shocked, the man coming closer

"See!! You as much as to blame as the monster!" The man shouted grabbing the women's arms

"Get off!" She yelled

"You and that monster are the reason my wife is dead! If she never had a sister like you and gave birth to the cat she wouldn't be dead!" He shouted as Karin's eyes were wide.

"I suggest you let her go" a voice interrupted as both their eyes widened as they looked to see a deadly look in Kazuma's eyes as his hand was on his shoulder.

"Kazuma" Karin squealed out as the man looked at her before he grabbed her wrist from the older man and placed her behind him.

"I will send someone else to get her stuff. Goodbye," Kazuma started walking away with Karin being pulled behind him as Karin's eyes were wide with tears before she was dragged to the street as Kazuma continued to walk.

"Kazuma" Karin mumbled but he only stilled walked as Karin looked at him "Kazuma!" Karin shouted snapping at the man as his eyes widened before he stopped.

"Sorry" Kazuma mumbled letting her hand go as the woman looked in concern before she frowned looking down before she gripped her fists tightly.

"It wasn't true what he said about Kyo, He isn't a monster and he didn't kill her" Karin stated while Kazuma sighed looking at the woman who wore a sad expression looking down before he grabbed her by the shoulders.

"It's not your fault either Karin" Kazuma started hugging the woman as she gasped before tears started streaming down her eyes before grabbing his Kimono.

"I wasn't there! I wasn't there and now she's dead. My sister is dead!" Karin whaled as the man sighed as he rubbed her head

'She's been held back for Kyo's sake. It's probably just hit her' Kazuma thought before he grazed her cheek causing her to look up as he wiped the tears 'She's so selfless' he thought before his face grew closer and closer till their lips connected.

"I like you, Karin, I think I'm falling in love with you" Kazuma stated as her eyes widened before she smiled through her tears

"Me Too"