Chapter 12

2 year later

Karin stood in front of a canvas as she had a paintbrush in her hand, she looked at it and then back at the colors of paint spread in front of her.

"Oh Karin" a student said while Karin looked up and smiled at the young man, brush still in hand as the student smiled back before wearing a confused expression.

"Hey there," she smiled back before looking back at the canvas while the man still looked confused while Karin tilted her head.

"I thought you would have been at the school," the man said while Karin looked back confused as she stood there, her head tilting even more.

"School?" Karin questioned again but this time with a glare on her face as a deadly aura slowly began to surround her while the man sweatdropped.

"Yeah about Kyo, they wanted sensei to come in" he spoke nervously while Karin was soon, Dashing towards the door, throwing her brush on the floor, and grabbing her coat.

"Look after the house!" Karin shouted before she closed the door, it slamming behind her while the man simply stood there dumbfounded and a confused expression on his face.

"Your parents are on the way" The teacher started walking into the room where the young teen sat, head down as the teacher sighed "Or I guess I should say foster parents" the teacher finished as Kyo gritted his fist

"You think they would have raised you better" The other teacher stated arm crossed as Kyo's face soon became enraged.

"Shut up!" Kyo suddenly shouted, the chair falling to the floor as the teachers looked startled " They are not my parents! He is not my dad!" Kyo shouted with raged expression.

"Never act like master or that old hag are my parents again!" Kyo shouted while Karin sighed, her head turning to see Kazuma with a pained expression on his face before she sighed.

"Who the hell are you calling an old hag!" the women soon shouted as both Kazuma and Kyo's eyes widened on the door flying open as the women walked in "We get a call to about your behavior and then you insult me! I should teach you a lesson brat!" Karin shouted walking towards him.

"Now I understand the anger issues" The teacher stated as Karin's eyes grew enraged as she turned towards him as glared.

"Yeah? Anger issues?" Karin questioned making her way towards him "How about the fact you're singling out my kid! The fact you are berated him! I should have your job. Get your stuff Kyo!" Karin shouted walking to the door as Kazuma sighed

"Huh?! Karin?!" Kyo shouted as Karin looked back at him with a smile on her face.

"We're going home" She smiled before she grabbed Kazuma's hand and dragged him away as Kyo looked back with a shocked expression.

"What the hell Kyo! What did you do?" Karin shouted at the older boy who now stood taller than her as he signed looking to the ground, Kazuma beside her as they were now at the entrance of their house

"Nothing, Those kids deserved it," Kyo said walking into the house and past both Kazuma and Karin as her eyes widened. 

"What! That's not a reason, they don't walk away!" Karin shouted walking after him as Kazuma sighed loudly, Thankfully Rin was still at school. 

"They said some stuff alright! and I'm not just going to sit by and let them say it!" Kyo shouted as he stood at the bottom of the stairs while Karin sighed

"I know, I know it's hard and those teachers are helping but soon you will be going to high school Kyo and you can't keep punching your way through life!" Karin scolded as Kyo sighed looking down