Chapter 3 S2: Lit

I went upstairs to the guest bedroom and laid down, I was exhausted and full of worry. I couldn't believe that I've been asleep for so long, there's something called a television and it shows different stories.
"Y/N" I heard a voice from inside of my mind, I was looking around because it sounded like Lay.
"Listen to me, I don't want to kill you but I have to serve my master. He has ordered the whole kingdom to find you, he's even cut off the food and water supply. Y/N thousands are dead and he doesn't care, now I want you to stay hidden. I can use this power once a week, you shall hear from me again." He said and suddenly Dahyun came into the room.

"THAT FUCKING MONSTER! So many people from the village are dead, and he's sitting on his throne looking proud

"THAT FUCKING MONSTER! So many people from the village are dead, and he's sitting on his throne looking proud." She said angrily.

You: "What should we do?" I asked and she set down on the bed, also not knowing what to do.

You: "I have to kill him, it's the only way. We must train Dahyun, so we both can get stronger."

Dahyun: "YES! Let's do it y/n, down with the king!"

Suddenly Ten rushed into the room, he was out of breath and seemed worried.
"I have to get you out of here y/n, they found us. Yixing is here and it's not safe! Dahyun you have to get her far away from here. You won't see me again, it was nice knowing you."

You: "N-No! We will take you with us!"

Ten: "It won't work, I've been marked. Y/N I'm poisoned by the king and I won't survive long."

Dahyun: "I understand, y/n we must go."

"Going so soon?" A familiar voice said, I turned around and there he was looking at me with those deadly brown eyes.

Yixing: "Baby I missed you, now come to me so I can finally kill you my queen."

Dahyun: "You bastard! How dare you!"

You: "Please calm down Dahyun, I want him dead also but we must go."

Yixing: "You're not going anywhere! You belong to me y/n, now come here! Or I'll kill Ten quicker."

I didn't move so Yixing smirked and lifted his hand, causing Ten to scream out in pain. I needed to help him because he helped me, I gathered my courage and pushed him against the wall and roughly kissed him. He grabbed me by the waist as if he was into it, so I tried to keep him busy while Dahyun took Ten away.
"Nice trick" he said and smiled, I pushed him away.
"You know our love will live forever even after your death, after I gain your powers no one will be able to stop me. I loved you and still do, but something inside of me awoke and I must get rid of you." He said and pushed me to the floor, suddenly Dahyun pushed him through the wall and I quickly climbed on and she took off.

"FUCK!" He shouted and suddenly called upon Lay, I already knew what he was doing so I had to play along.

As I was on Dahyun's back I saw Ten twitching and coughing up blood, I seriously has to do something or he wasn't going to make it.
"Kill me"  He suddenly said and I shook my head, I couldn't kill the person who kept me safe. "I won't do it, I will find help for you I promise."
Ten suddenly stood up and jumped off of Dahyun, I screamed as he fell to his death. Dahyun didn't even care to help him, she must've knew that there was no hope for him.
Suddenly I heard a loud roar from behind us, it was Lay but Yixing was with him. "Shit!" I said out loud, suddenly Dahyun went down into the forest and quickly turned human.

Dahyun: "Listen to me, cut your hand and place the blood on your shirt. I will lead them away, I want you to run. There will be a small cabin and I want you to go there and wait for me. Do not open the door for anyone except for me, NOW GO!" She shouted after I gave her my bloody shirt. I ran deep into the woods until I came up upon the cabin, I quickly went inside and locked the door. I set down on the small bed and stayed quiet as I waited for Dahyun, I couldn't understand why Ten did that. I know that I could have saved him, I felt it in my heart.
As I was In my thoughts there was a knock at the door, "y/n it's me" Dahyun said and I let her in.
But I made a grave mistake by forgetting that Yixing could shape shift into anyone or anything he wanted.

Yixing: "Baby why did you run away from me?" He asked as he transformed back.

You: "FUCK YOU!" I shouted at him, I was so angry and frustrated.

Yixing: "Why are you so mad? Come here and let me kill you already, no more running sweetheart."

You: "BURN IN HELL ZHANG YIXING!"

Yixing: "Baby don't be so cruel, NOW COME HERE!!" He shouted with authority but I didn't budge.

Yixing: "Why must you be so stubborn!? All I want is to kill you so I can gain your powers, that's all. At least do that for your husband."

You: "Never! I use to love you but now I hate you, and I'm actually going to kill you Yixing."

Yixing: "I won't allow it."

You: "That's not up to you, now should I kill you quickly or slowly!?"

Yixing: "You can try, but even I know you're extremely weak. You couldn't kill a fly without Dahyun." He said and that actually shattered my heart because he was right.

Yixing: "I could kill you right now, but I must wait until midnight. That's when the full moon will rise, that's when I'm able to gain your powers. No more running, just do as I say."

You: "Fine! Kill me, but there is something that you need to know."

Yixing: "And what is it? What should I know?"

{End Of Chapter}