Chapter 1: S2 Awaken

"Wake up!" I heard the man shout at me, I didn't want to open my eyes because I was terrified.
I felt him shake me, slapping me, and he even though water over me.
I slowly opened my eyes to see who he was, and I must admit that he was extremely handsome.

"Finally! How are you feeling?" He asked.

You: "I'm okay I think, but where am I?" I asked as I looked around.

"This is my place, King Yixing tried to kill you so my brother saved you and brought you back here.

You: "Oh. Where is he?"

"He's gone into town for a few days, so you're stuck here with me." He said and set down on the couch, pouring him a glass of wine.

You: "This is a nice place umm." I said because I didn't know his name.

Leo: "I'm Leo" he said and shook my hand.

You: "Nice to meet you Leo, I'm y/n."

The front door slammed and he walked in, his aura scared me and he didn't look human.

Ten: "So you're finally awake! My name is Ten and you can thank me with blood." He said and moved towards me, but I moved away until he pinned me against the wall.

Leo: "Alright that's enough Ten, don't drain her blood." He said and he Ten smirked at me, and suddenly moved away.

Leo: "There's something you need to understand y/n, this world doesn't just have dragons but many evil monsters. You know vampire's, werewolves, and types of ghouls."

You: "What! No you must be kidding, Vampire's and Werewolves don't exist, plus I've never seen one."

Leo turned to Ten and nodded, what I saw next would forever change the way I looked at life.

       His eyes turned from blue to a dark red, his veins turned black and I could hear a low growl coming from deep inside of him. He slammed me against the wall and I saw his fangs as he opened his mouth, and licked my neck. I was shaking in terror while Leo just looked on, I was terrified and he just stood there looking at his watch.