Chapter 6: Snapping

"Yixing!" The woman shouted from outside as my guards held her back, I stood on the balcony and looked down at the whore.

"King Yixing I am pregnant with your child!" She says and I snapped my fingers, ordering the guards too kill her.

Woman: "King Yixing don't do this! He's your son!" She begged for me to spare her life and I wouldn't.

I jumped from the balcony and stood face to face with the whore of Shanghai, I pulled out my sword and stabbed her in the stomach.
She fell to her knees and I then decapitated her, I then opened up her stomach and removed the fetus. I looked at it for a while before tossing it into the fire, I was just getting started with my killing spree because I was simply bored.
The whore was right, he would've been my son but I would never be a father.

Lay: Looks like you didn't need me after all, so now what?" He asked and I shrugged, I didn't know what to do next except for kill many people as I could.

"Oh! Good morning y/n." I said as I walked passed you, the look on your face told me everything that I needed to know. You didn't like the fact that I killed her and the child but I had to.

You: "Stay the hell away from me!" You shouted and pushed me, I started to laugh because I thought it was cute and If you touch me again I'd rip out your stomach.

Lay: "Looks like the dragon from the north and south side are here."

Yixing: "Oh great! Now I have to deal with these idiots."

**************************************

"I wonder if Luhan was gutted?" He asked and I held down my lunch.

"That's disgusting Yifan! Can't you act like your age" He said and of course he acted like a child

Yixing: "ENOUGH! Why are you guys here!? You were exiled!"

ZiTao: "Oh so what brother! We got bored and decided to visit."

Yixing: "Bullshit! What do you really want!?"

Yifan: "The kingdom! We want the kingdom!"

Yixing: "What have you been sipping on this early in the morning? This is my kingdom and no one will take it away from me!"

Yifan: "Then how about I take that beautiful lady that you're keeping locked up."

He said and Lay exited my body, he even made himself look like me.

"I DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER!" He shouted and they took a step back because he was now in control

Yifan: "Oh shut up you over grown lizard, plus someone from your past is back in town and he's looking for you."

Yixing: "Then tell him to bring it on because I'm not afraid of him."

ZiTao: "Oh really, then how will you beat the dragon King?" He asked and we looked at each other.

Lay: "The dragon King is back? This could cause problems."

I wasn't feeling angry anymore I was feeling aggravated, excited, and very pleased to know that he's coming after me once again.
I watched as my brother's left my kingdom and I couldn't have been happier, but now I have to protect you and that wasn't going to be easy because you were extremely stubborn. But! I knew how to make you listen "Release Junmyeon! And bring him up to my room." I said and went back inside. I knew this was going to be fun, so I decided to train for a while.
*****************************************

[Y/N's POV]

I laid in bed feeling absolutely disgusted by what I just witnessed, I never thought he could snap like that and that scared me. But I still wanted to be with him but I was unsure, I saw him talking to two men from my window and I was curious about who they were.
There was a knock at the door and my father walked in, I was so happy to see him so I ran over and hugged him.
"Y/N sit down, we have to talk about something." He said and we set down on the edge of the bed.

Junmyeon: "I am so sorry I kept this a secret, I never wanted to tell you this but.......I'm not your birth father." He said and I was extremely confused.

Junmyeon: "Someone left you at our doorstep and we took you in, we wanted to keep this a secret forever but due to recent events I have to come clean."

Junmyeon: "Your mother well birth mother gave you her powers before she died, she gave you a very powerful dragon by the name of Luna. I am so sorry I never told you this, but I have another secret that I must tell you."

Junmyeon: "Yixing didn't kill her, but you did. You killed my wife by accident and I sent you away, yes you were supposed to marry Yixing and that angered you. Yixing knew about your powers because you both share the same one, he kicked down the door too save her but you had already killed her. The memories that you have aren't yours, Luna has been tricking you. Y/N you must marry Yixing or there will be a war like no other." He said and I couldn't do anything except cry, he's been lying to me about everything and I killed my own fostermom.

You: "I hate you!" I said out of anger and ran out of the room and into Yixing's arms by accident but I didn't care, I needed him to hold me.

[End Of Chapter]