Chapter 3: Dragon

I decided to take a walk around Shanghai and clear my thoughts, I was met with the stares of the villagers as I walked by. I heard their whispers about me and I couldn't care less about it, they called me an evil killer and they weren't lying.
"KING YIXING!" The man shouted and I stopped in my tracks and then turned around, I was thinking about how to kill him and if I should gut him like the pig that he was.
"I WANT REVENGE! YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER FOR STEALING AN APPLE!" He shouted and I smirked, I remembered who he and his daughter were.

Yixing: "And I enjoyed it! I enjoyed hanging Jisoo above my ceiling and stabbing her over and over again!"

Yixing: "I also enjoyed having her blood all over my body, it was like sex! It was like pure ecstasy."

"YOU SICK FUCK!" He yelled out and then shot me in the chest, I laughed at him and everyone stood around in shock.

Yixing: "Ouch! That really burned, but it looks like it's my turn." I said and the man started to shake and he dropped his gun.

An army of men surrounded me and I was feeling aggravated, and murderous.

"NOW I'VE GOT YOU YIXING!" He shouted at me and I laughed, no one could kill me and no one could stop me

I took out my sword because my dragon was asleep, he needed rest because of the fighting so I allowed him the day off.
I swung the sword once and cut them all in half, the man shook before falling to the ground in pieces.
The villagers were in fear and started to run in to their business or homes, I set a few places on fire because I could.

I sighed and made my way back to the kingdom to rest, I was thinking about you y/n but only the thoughts of killing you took over.
*****************************************

I went into my bedroom once I got back, you were fast asleep in my bed and I started to get undressed.
I took out some comfortable pants and out them on, you then woke up and looked at me.

"What?" I asked and you shook your head and pulled the blanket over your face, I shrugged and poured a glass of wine

I looked at her as I smelled the scent of fear and worry lingering over her body, I knew that she was afraid of me.
I wanted nothing more but to strangle her but I held back and I didn't know why, why haven't I killed her yet!?

Yixing: "Get dressed! Then meet me in the dining room! I said and then left the room.

***************************************

[Y/N's POV]

I got out of the bed and took a shower, I didn't understand why I was feeling this way.
My cheeks were red and my heart was beating quickly, I knew that I was falling for the King but I couldn't allow it.
I went to the dining room and then set down right in front of him, I was in shock that he actually smiled a little bit.
"My Lord! The food is ready." The maid said and set down the tray of food.

Yixing: "That will be all! Don't bother me until dinner, I will be taking y/n with me."

The maid nodded and then walked away, she closed the door and I was now alone with him.

You: "Why? Who should I go with you? You kidnapped me remember!" I said and he just ate his bread.

Yixing: "I have your father! And you know that I will kill him if you don't obey me!" He said with dominance.

You: "Then kill him!" I said and he choked a bit.

Yixing: "Don't tempt me! Plus you're the one who marked me."

You: "Never mention that again Yixing!"

Yixing: "You're brave! Everyone calls me King Yixing but you only call me by my name."

You: "So what!? You're an asshole!".

Yixing: "I know, but stay on my good side and you'll live."

You: "You won't ever kill me Yixing, because I know you better than the villagers."

Yixing: "......." He didn't say anything he just ate and ignored me.

Yixing then stood up and walked over to my side, he suddenly tripped and I felt it. I felt his soft lips on mine, I was going to fight him off but my body wouldn't let me.

Yixing: "Interesting....So that was a kiss? We will never speak of this too anyone! Now leave my sight!" He said and I left.

****************************************

"What did I just do?" I said too myself as I set down and thought about what to do

Lay: "Yixing what did you do!?"

Yixing: "My lips touched her's by accident, and I don't want her around anymore."

Lay: "I can kill her if you'd wish."

Yixing: "That sounds good to me, I give you permission to kill her."

Lay: "As you wish my master."

[End Of Chapter]