Chapter 7: Taken

I set in my room and thought about what father told me, I was extremely angry and confused about everything.
I did apologize for telling him "I hate you", I felt really bad because I loved my father.
I let out a sigh and looked up, there was a man standing there watching me so I screamed out in fear.
Yixing and the guards ran inside of the room and I told them what happened, they looked around but the man was gone.
"Someone was here, I can smell his scent and it drove me crazy! No one will ever come near what's mine!" He said and I was in shock, I was his? I was actually his now.
I held him close to me because I was afraid, I didn't know who that man was or what he wanted. But I knew it was nothing good.

Yixing: "I'm locking the doors and windows for now on! No one gets in and no one gets out! Do you understand!?" He shouted and everyone agreed to his terms, but it was weird because I thought it was someone from the inside working for the strange man.

After everyone left the room I set there all alone and reading a book, I was alone because Yixing went out with my father and a few of his guards went along.
I was home alone with one guard, I didn't like the way he looked at me....He was a total creeper.

The door suddenly opened and it was him with my meal, I was hungry but I wondered if it was poisoned. Something about him wasn't right and I didn't know how to protect myself from anything dangerous, I was just a weak girl who will never own up to anything.
"Enjoy the food." He said and set it down next to me, the food smelled really good so I started to eat.
I suddenly felt something around my face and smelt something strange, he put a soaked rag over my face and I passed out.
***************************************

I came back home and it was quiet, I didn't know what was happening I thought maybe you fell asleep.
"Yixing she's gone! Y/N is gone!" My guard said to me and I lost it, I allowed Lay to exit my body as I lost my mind.
I started to growl and my home started to shake, I was angry with myself because I let you down.
I allowed you to be taken away from me, I did this and it was all my fault.
"FUCK!" I shouted out as I lost it, I couldn't seem to get a grip.

Guard: "My Lord, we will find her I swear!"

Yixing: "NO! I will do it on my own, I'm going to make that fucker choke on his own blood!"

Yixing: "Who did you leave here to protect her?" I asked.

Guard: "I left Chenle here sir."

Yixing: "I see, well he's going to pay royally!"

*****************************************

[Y/N's POV]

I started to wake up and didn't notice where I was, I was scared and didn't know what I should do.

"Finally! You're awake." He said and I didn't answer him, I wasn't going to talk to some psychotic asshole.

Chenle: "Don't ignore me, I want to help you and I'm serious. Yixing isn't who he seems, he's a killer and you shouldn't be around him."

"Enough with the lies Chenle! We just hate Yixing's guts that's all

"Enough with the lies Chenle! We just hate Yixing's guts that's all. Our master stopped by too see you already, he stood outside of the window." He said and it all started to make since.

You: "Please let me go! I won't tell him I promise." I begged.

Luna: "So weak and pathetic, call upon me child and let me kill them." A voice in my head said but I ignored it.

"That's enough! Go upstairs, I'll handle this beautiful woman

"That's enough! Go upstairs, I'll handle this beautiful woman." He said and they obeied his order so he must've been the boss.

Lucas: "My name is Lucas, I'm a dragon born off of pure hate and revenge. My father is dead because I killed him for more power, I want to make a deal with you y/n. Bring me Yixing and I'll let you live, if you don't then I'll kill you and your father."

I couldn't say anything, I was in shock Because I couldn't do that. Yixing was someone who I cared about, and do was my father.
"I won't play your twisted game!" I shouted out.

Lucas: "Have it your way darling, I was trying to be nice but you had to piss me off!" He said and then punched me in the stomach over and over again.

Lucas: "I get to kill the powerful Luna, it's so sad that she was put into such a weak person! How sad."

He grabbed a huge knife and I screamed, no one was coming for me I wondered because I was all alone and wanted to cry.

[End Of Chapter]